EMERGENCY COLI MEETING: We're being infiltrated by right wing Trolls!!!

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
@MikeyC your one to talk the jury is still out on if your actually black or a cac (which a good majority of thecoli strongly believes).You have yet to show definitive proof on your ethinicity

I know you posted in some "pics" in this thread but that shyt wont even a hand pic just a bunch of stereotypical items black males have & how do we even know that photo was you when you were younger :francis:
@MikeyC exposal

more threads where your ethnicity has been called into question:jbhmm:
@MikeyC exposal
The reason why @MikeyC needs to either get banned or exiled from the coli...
@MikeyC exposal Pt. 2 (We ain't done with this cac yet)

and before you come at me calling me a cac: View media item 17463
your move :mjpls:

lmao check and mate, MikeyC where u at you bytch ass cac

damn_ese

All Star
Daps
They do a lot mass incarceration is the result of bill Clinton and the gentrifying of the black community are mostly done by liberals. The liberal agenda trys to group black people with other minority groups Gays, Trans, Hispanics, Asians, ect. This makes black liberals fight other group problems and not our own. also the demonization of black men that has been pushed on people lately. Theres a lot more I can get into if you want but those are some of the main things liberals do to black community

what the GOP is currently doing right now:

- voter suppression of mainly black voters
- complete support for murderous cops, high school to prison pipeline policies that mainly affects black and hispanic kids
- scaling back prosecutions of federal hate crimes and discrimination cases
- opposition to justice reform (a system that heavily favors whites)
- president's opinion of african countries - "shytholes"

"They do a lot mass incarceration is the result of bill Clinton"
mass incarceration started in the 80s, sparked by the crack epidemic, not often talked about is the black community leaders that by the early 90s were calling on the government to do something about crime in their communities, very similar to how today's black leaders in chicago are calling on the government to do something about the violence in chicago, both republicans and democrats supported the crime bill.

the difference today is that the republicans are still on that tough on crime BS, still favor incarceration over prevention more than democrats

"The liberal agenda trys to group black people with other minority groups Gays, Trans, Hispanics, Asians, ect. This makes black liberals fight other group problems and not our own"
aside from immigration which is mainly a hispanic issue, what other issues are black liberals caping for?

"also the demonization of black men that has been pushed on people lately"
that is mainly coming from the right

not seeing how liberals are worse for the black community than the right wing

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
what the GOP is currently doing right now:

- voter suppression of mainly black voters
- complete support for murderous cops, high school to prison pipeline policies that mainly affects black and hispanic kids
- scaling back prosecutions of federal hate crimes and discrimination cases
- opposition to justice reform (a system that heavily favors whites)
- president's opinion of african countries - "shytholes"

"They do a lot mass incarceration is the result of bill Clinton"
mass incarceration started in the 80s, sparked by the crack epidemic, not often talked about is the black community leaders that by the early 90s were calling on the government to do something about crime in their communities, very similar to how today's black leaders in chicago are calling on the government to do something about the violence in chicago, both republicans and democrats supported the crime bill.

the difference today is that the republicans are still on that tough on crime BS, still favor incarceration over prevention more than democrats

"The liberal agenda trys to group black people with other minority groups Gays, Trans, Hispanics, Asians, ect. This makes black liberals fight other group problems and not our own"
aside from immigration which is mainly a hispanic issue, what other issues are black liberals caping for?

"also the demonization of black men that has been pushed on people lately"
that is mainly coming from the right

not seeing how liberals are worse for the black community than the right wing

Im not a republican either I just have some conservative views I'm independent it's fukk both of them

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
Why would you even want an echo chamber where everyone agrees on everything. If you can't combat ideas with better ideas and your first instinct is to shut down any dissenting voices, you really need to check your ideology

I only want to combat ideas and debate differing opinions with other black people. I don't want to hear anything about anything from no racist cac pos pretending to be black on thecoli. And that's who this thread is about. Yes their are right wing black people who love nothing better than to just be contrarian to everything most black people support/believe. But the overwhelming majority of these types of people on this site are white guys pretending to be those brothas.

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:dead: one just being named @Alpha Male , they arent even trying :laff:

This! Not saying the coli was a black site but we def didn't allow cacs to get slick on here but now its turning into every other site. Instead of calling us nikkas with the er they just call us nikkas c00ns and militants :mjpls:.

I exposed one yesterday and he's been avoiding the thread but still lurking. He signed up in 2012 too.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/blac...o-describe-white-people.627846/#post-29286867

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
You are clearly a Russian Alt/Right Bot.

What respectable person, especially black person would express they are not flaming cult members to a party, but instead recognizes nuisances in politics in 2018.

Here is the leader......see how he tries to disarm your senses with pleasant appeasement.

Our Master DNC must never be 2nd guessed.

All Hail DNC!
Down With RNC!
BBQ the Independents!

All Hail DNC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a time to be alive when Kanye West has discombobulated national politics in 2018. :laff:

They do a lot mass incarceration is the result of bill Clinton and the gentrifying of the black community are mostly done by liberals. The liberal agenda trys to group black people with other minority groups Gays, Trans, Hispanics, Asians, ect. This makes black liberals fight other group problems and not our own. also the demonization of black men that has been pushed on people lately. Theres a lot more I can get into if you want but those are some of the main things liberals do to black community

Are either of you even black? And can you prove it? I'm legit curious.

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
being independent is fine, however saying that liberals do more harm to black communities is not holding up when you look at what conservatives are actually doing and supporting

They're both trash but liberals have our people more brain washed both don't care about us but a lot of black people believe that they care. That's the biggest problem I have right now we already know repubs are bad but not as many understand how harmful Dems are to us

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The coli has a lot of black nationalist, black extremists, black conservatives, black liberals, black Marxist, black separatist and finally white people who pretend to be black.

We’ve had these infiltration scares many times before. Especially during the election we shut down registration I believe.

This site is both right wing and left wing depending on what the issue is. And the forums themselves have different demographics and views.

HL is mostly leftist and mainstream democrats with a sprinkle of berniebros.

TLR is full of black nationalist and right wing Brehs. Nikkas who flat out hate white people :pachaha:

I think the main issue lately has been the beef between the two groups merging during the kanye fiasco.

damn_ese

All Star
Daps
They're both trash but liberals have our people more brain washed both don't care about us but a lot of black people believe that they care. That's the biggest problem I have right now we already know repubs are bad but not as many understand how harmful Dems are to us

it's not about being loved by the democrats, its about working with the party that is not actively denying black people their constitutional rights or outright have 20% of their members believe "black people should never have been freed"

democrats: open to at least making reforms to the criminal justice system, more likely to repudiate racist incidents within their ranks, more likely to work with black people on issues of civil rights, police brutality, education, jobs

GOP: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . well . . . . im sure you can fill in the blank

it's simple, one party is open to change, the other literally wants to turn america's clock back to the 50s