EMERGENCY COLI MEETING: We're being infiltrated by right wing Trolls!!!

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Last time I checked, registration has been closed for over a year. At some point y'all gonna have to get over the fact that black folks aren't a monolith & aren't all on the same page when it comes to politics/black issues.
Trolls probably do lurk

But yeah, fakkit nikkas who think everyone has to be liberal minded, are in denial about the fact that we aren't a monolith

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
what are liberals doing to the black community?

They do a lot mass incarceration is the result of bill Clinton and the gentrifying of the black community are mostly done by liberals. The liberal agenda trys to group black people with other minority groups Gays, Trans, Hispanics, Asians, ect. This makes black liberals fight other group problems and not our own. also the demonization of black men that has been pushed on people lately. Theres a lot more I can get into if you want but those are some of the main things liberals do to black community

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
they're all in that kanye thread in the booth masquerading supporting white supremacist as "free thinking".

fukk that hear both sides shyt, the coli was that one tiny corner of the internet where these alt-right trolls are not welcomed and banned for polluting the board with that bs.

99.9% of the internet accommodates these right-wing trolls, why don't they go there and be around cacs that hate black people?

if you let them have their way this shyt gonna turn into another /pol/

This! Not saying the coli was a black site but we def didn't allow cacs to get slick on here but now its turning into every other site. Instead of calling us nikkas with the er they just call us nikkas c00ns and militants :mjpls:.

I exposed one yesterday and he's been avoiding the thread but still lurking. He signed up in 2012 too.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
BOO!!

Nah but seriously I just don't like what liberals do to the black community I hate republicans too I just have conservative views
:manny:

You are clearly a Russian Alt/Right Bot.

What respectable person, especially black person would express they are not flaming cult members to a party, but instead recognizes nuisances in politics in 2018.

Here is the leader......see how he tries to disarm your senses with pleasant appeasement.

Our Master DNC must never be 2nd guessed.

All Hail DNC!
Down With RNC!
BBQ the Independents!

All Hail DNC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dead:

What a time to be alive when Kanye West has discombobulated national politics in 2018. :laff:

Last edited:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
And they are already in this thread :mjpls:
full
"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"