EMERGENCY COLI MEETING: We're being infiltrated by right wing Trolls!!!

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Why are you so overly dramatic? :what:
It gets your fukking attention don't it?
:mjlol:

Nah i just noticed the same pattern on twitter from these people and thought it was an infestation.

But if registration is closed then it means that more people are just getting real comfortable on here....i never realized there were so many trump supporters and republicans on here....

:mjlol:

This just confirms the coli is majority white/non-black.

:mjpls:

Nothing more nothing less.

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Thought you was outta here
I just came back to promote my music and I post under my real name now. I post on twitter under my real name too. fukk it. Why not. I'm lassified as a "musical artist" on google now when you type in my name which is funny and weird and cool.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
the bumbaclart coli needs them, we losing ad revenue, you broke kneegas aint supporting the site mon
full

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Why would you even want an echo chamber where everyone agrees on everything. If you can't combat ideas with better ideas and your first instinct is to shut down any dissenting voices, you really need to check your ideology
I agree. I'm personally about giving people a right to their opinions and ideas.

But when those ideas go down a slippery slope towards something potentially dangerous and destructive you got to draw a line somewhere. Its not like we would want this internet community become co-opted by people working against our interests. That's all.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
I just came back to promote my music and I post under my real name now. I post on twitter under my real name too. fukk it. Why not. I'm lassified as a "musical artist" on google now when you type in my name which is funny and weird and cool.
I know, I follow you :myman:

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So, is OP gonna discuss being called out on twitter?

:jbhmm:

@MikeyC your one to talk the jury is still out on if your actually black or a cac (which a good majority of thecoli strongly believes).You have yet to show definitive proof on your ethinicity

I know you posted in some "pics" in this thread but that shyt wont even a hand pic just a bunch of stereotypical items black males have & how do we even know that photo was you when you were younger :francis:
@MikeyC exposal

more threads where your ethnicity has been called into question:jbhmm:
@MikeyC exposal
The reason why @MikeyC needs to either get banned or exiled from the coli...
@MikeyC exposal Pt. 2 (We ain't done with this cac yet)

and before you come at me calling me a cac: View media item 17463
your move :mjpls:

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree. I'm personally about giving people a right to their opinions and ideas.

But when those ideas go down a slippery slope towards something potentially dangerous and destructive you got to draw a line somewhere. Its not like we would want this internet community become co-opted by people working against our interests. That's all.

You my dude, I fukks with your posts and your music but that's crazy. You're infantilizing this community. Adults should be able to make their own decisions, and to make good decisions people need to hear all sides.

Me and you can listen to the same information and come to wildly different conclusions, that doesn't mean either of us is "right" or "wrong". But not allowing a side to present their case is dictatorial.

Breh its trolls, bots, and agents from both sides all through this bytch. It's an ideological war going on

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
You my dude, I fukks with your posts and your music but that's crazy. You're infantilizing this community. Adults should be able to make their own decisions, and to make good decisions people need to hear all sides.

Me and you can listen to the same information and come to wildly different conclusions, that doesn't mean either of us is "right" or "wrong". But not allowing a side to present their case is dictatorial.

Breh its trolls, bots, and agents from both sides all through this bytch. It's an ideological war going on
Tru. Good point.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
they're all in that kanye thread in the booth masquerading supporting white supremacist as "free thinking".

fukk that hear both sides shyt, the coli was that one tiny corner of the internet where these alt-right trolls are not welcomed and banned for polluting the board with that bs.

99.9% of the internet accommodates these right-wing trolls, why don't they go there and be around cacs that hate black people?

if you let them have their way this shyt gonna turn into another /pol/