EMERGENCY COLI MEETING: We're being infiltrated by right wing Trolls!!!

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
No lie.

They would say the same thing under each account too so I can tell its one person...

Screenshot_20180419-144643.png

Screenshot_20180419-144706.png

Screenshot_20180419-144736.png

And those trolls would stay racist shyt in my mentions.
:mjlol:
Cant ban the snoman!

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No lie.

They would say the same thing under each account too so I can tell its one person...

Screenshot_20180419-144643.png

Screenshot_20180419-144706.png

Screenshot_20180419-144736.png

And those trolls would stay racist shyt in my mentions.
:mjlol:
Cant ban the snoman!

I told u to just keep it music on Twitter...But u wanted to bring that Locker Room shyt to Twitter instead of just focusing on the music. What did u expect?

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
why is it every time a black person says something that's not "on code" around here, they're suspect alt-right? :stopitslime:

Because white people have some weird fukkin fetish of pretending to be black ALL OVER online because they think it validate there opinion to blacks or because they dont wanna be targeted as racist and dismissed.

Always talm bout "As a black man, i think Trump is doing....."

Why do you need to announce that you black in a serious convo online when no one is thinking about that? LOL :mjlol:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Because white people have some weird fukkin fetish of pretending to be black ALL OVER online because they think it validate there opinion to blacks or because they dont wanna be targeted as racist and dismissed.

Always talm bout "As a black man, i think Trump is doing....."

Why do you need to announce that you black in a serious convo online when no one is thinking about that? LOL :mjlol:

that first part is true, white people stalk the shyt out of us online

however, a lot of dudes on here call EVERYTHING c00nery/alt-right/cac no matter what

case in point when dudes agree with Trump's stance on illegal immigration and bring receipts.

Illegal immigration displaces working class black men more than any other group - this has been proven repeatedly; google it if you doubt it.

bring that up around here and somebody is bound to call you a CAC simply because it's a trump talking point.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps

however, a lot of dudes on here call EVERYTHING c00nery/alt-right/cac no matter what

case in point when dudes agree with Trump's stance on illegal immigration and bring receipts.

Illegal immigration displaces working class black men more than any other group - this has been proven repeatedly; google it if you doubt it.

bring that up around here and somebody is bound to call you a CAC simply because it's a trump talking point.

That's true also. I'm just tryna tell you why the paranoia is so high.:yeshrug:

I agree with that stance also. Those Latinos come over here and think they better than blacks and suck up to whites so much it aint funny. But black people be the main one fighting for them...LOL Look at all those Latinos in rnb music getting exposed for being racist as shyt as kids. That shyt is ingrained from an early age breh.

I dont really look at it as "Trump" stance though...its something I always kinda thought and found out by listening to the likes of Neely Fuller...etc.

You always gonna have certain views that might align here n there with the opps, dont mean yall the same though overall.:manny:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I’m Black, and you quoted me let’s do a ban bet right now and get you up outta here since you wanna be annoying.

Cc: @blaccbeard
:comeon:We all know you not black and I never did ban bets on message boards before but definitely won't do it now that one of you cacs was exposed over a year ago for havin his cousin's black friend make videos pretendin to be him.

The reason I'm so annoyin to you is cause I'm callin you and your ilk out on your bullshyt.:umad:

He accused me of caccery :yeshrug:

I been busy.
I didn't accuse you of cacery I flat out stated for a fact that you a cac pretendin to be black.:yeshrug:

I've seen your type tons of times online to recognize how yall operate.:martin:

Let's go

File Ban Bets Here (For Coli Cash bets Use -> Betting Exchange)

I've been accused of being white on here quite a few times, and not yet has anybody taken me up on my ban bet.

I don't play games with internet weirdos but if you want me to, put your accounts up :sas2:
The reason no one has officially taken you up is prolly cause you be doin the same dodgin that you did in here when challenged flat out for a quick video:sas1:you likely had a old pic of a black friend's arm next to your username that you were gonna use but need time to get that friend to make a video for you.:sas2:

You are an internet weirdo playin games so most nikkas like me just call you out for everyone else to see and keep it pushin.:manny:

:rudy: nikka. this place is ALSO crawling with muthafukkas that read and comprehend on a 5th grade level.

I've seen people call charlie sheen a suspected white supremacist and he's one of the fukking smiley's on here.

My post history speaks for itself, I don't have to prove anything to anybody...but if you just absolutely must know

give me that account. :ahh:
and I want all rep too. :ahh:

if it's in the green. :ahh:
:mjlol:@ thinkin Charlie Sheen bein a smiley on a now largely white site means he can't be a white supremacist, typical cac logic.

Your post history does speak for itself which is why everyone calls you a cac:michaeljordanlaugh:you got alot to prove but can't prove it since you not black as shown by you runnin from @blaccbeard pullin your hoe card by doin your best Juelz impression.

Case in point you cryin about people callin c00ns and Alt Right cacs what they are as if it effects you personally:cacjordan:then doin the divide and conquer strategy said Alt Right cacs always use towards blacks in a desperate attempt at gettin us to co-sign your racism against Hispanics, posts like this is why cats stay callin you out cause no self respectin black man would ever use a Trump talkin point to begin wit so you usin them all over this site says it all.:mmmhmmiseeyou:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:russell: I posted an arm pic pointing at my account info IN this very thread and with the date posted at the bottom of the screen

I’m gonna need that account.

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
The admin opens registration every so often, at some point you're gonna have to stop pretendin black folks are behind these accounts we all know you and the large majority of the ones makin these conservative talkin points are cacs.:mjpls: Whether you conservative cacs like it or not most black people are liberal, black folks are on the same page when it comes to racist conservatives which is why the far right is so desperate for any c00n to hold up as an example for black people to follow.

You conservatives keep trying to push the narrative of there being alot of black conservatives to convince people your side is diverse but everyone sees through that bullshyt, the fact all of you Alt Righters even have to do this full court press in an attempt to get blacks on your side says it all.:camby:

:stopitslime:Look at all these cacs tryin to be slick playin dumb about the registration knowin it opens up every now and then.

:ufdup:Ask your Alt Right friends that same question since they're intolerant to anythin "liberal", bottom line is BLACK people on this site don't want to associate wit you racist cac conservatives period nor should they have to so stop the whinin about your "dissenting voices" being silenced.

You right wing trolls get off on arguin online all day as shown by your Twitter accounts, the whole mission of Alt Righters is to convert everyone to conservatism so you harass try to trick and argue with people non stop hopin they'll join your side. If you have to badger others tell lies and half truths in order to get more allies then YOU really need to check YOUR ideology.

People don't need to hear your side because your side is racist, your type keeps trying to normalize the Alt Right now that everyone sees you as racists but your side is wrong. This is a fukkin message board not a court of law no one is obligated to let you "present your case" that's not a dictatorship it's people choosin not to listen to your lying cac ass, there you go wit another Alt Right talking point claimin "both sides" are the same:duck:no the bots and trolls are strong on your side everyone else is just livin their life you're the ones obsessed wit an ideological war centered around your racist views.

Deflectin onto Bill Clinton and tryin to get liberal blacks to focus on hatin gays and other minorities (coincidentally the same people the Alt Right hates too:jbhmm:) instead of cac conservatives who are the real enemy of blacks won't work cac.

"People are calling out conservative cacs like me pretending to be black, somebody stop this!:damn:"

Another one of you throwin around that "echo chamber" buzzword:patrice:yet you clowns wonder why everyone says you all come from Alt Right sites with an agenda. That's what the far right wants for everyone to hear their "opinions" out no matter how racist (i.e. normalize their bigoted views) but it won't happen with blacks we've always known yall ain't shyt.:pacspit:

Most black folk aren't conservative:yeshrug:so a ton of posters poppin up on this site (most joinin on the same dates) wit those views:comeon:

Cause its not a black person sayin it most of the people making those posts are Alt Right cacs like you.:cacjordan:

More Alt Right talking points:stephenasmithsleep:now you have the audacity to try to flip the things said about c00ns (bein in the sunken place) and apply them to the DNC, it's pathetic you idiots don't have any good arguments of your own that you have to steal terms said about you and project them onto the other side. The only sheep are the few c00ns stuck in the RNC sunken place, luckily most of us ain't fallin for your tactics.
Wow, you aired them out :russ:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:russell: I posted an arm pic pointing at my account info IN this very thread and with the date posted at the bottom of the screen

I’m gonna need that account.

you likely had a old pic of a black friend's arm next to your username that you were gonna use but need time to get that friend to make a video for you.:sas2:
I never did ban bets on message boards before but definitely won't do it now that one of you cacs was exposed over a year ago for havin his cousin's black friend make videos pretendin to be him.