EMERGENCY COLI MEETING: We're being infiltrated by right wing Trolls!!!

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Peace.

You negged me and say Im a cac , due to me not having typical c00n liberal opinons.

So you wanna do a ban bet??? You can chose whatever way you want, lol.
:umad:Another upset cac throwin a hissy fit and beggin for ban bets cause he got negged and called out, you whinin about "liberal" this "liberal" that is proof you a Alt Right cac.

c00n shyt is votin republican but you ain't black so you just a typical cac, you seen me say in this thread I don't bet wit yall types so fukk outta here wit your fake hand pic or black friend posin as you.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
:umad:Another upset cac throwin a hissy fit and beggin for ban bets cause he got negged and called out, you whinin about "liberal" this "liberal" that is proof you a Alt Right cac.

c00n shyt is votin republican but you ain't black so you just a typical cac, you seen me say in this thread I don't bet wit yall types so fukk outta here wit your fake hand pic or black friend posin as you.
Lol @ not fukking w white or c00n liberals means cac.:gucci:

Im not begging. Im just saying, if you feel that way and aren't just upset , crying, and trolling because you're sensitive to opinons

Then risk your acct on it:hubie:

I even said .. we can do it ANY way you want fam. Giving your fakkit ass the choice. Anyway, I'll met up in person or video or whatever.

Because it will put a nail in the coffin on the idea that alternative opinions means troll or cac... Cuz I dont think all the bruhs yall cry about are cacs.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I told u to just keep it music on Twitter...But u wanted to bring that Locker Room shyt to Twitter instead of just focusing on the music. What did u expect?
My follower account been going up tho.

Very few people in the electronic music game on twitter have the cajones to actually speak up and out on anything or stand up for something let alone black issues so it comes with the territory. Too many musicians wanna play it safe...

I've been making money everyday off music in the past two weeks so it aint hurting me Lol.

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Lol @ not fukking w white or c00n liberals means cac.:gucci:

Im not begging. Im just saying, if you feel that way and aren't just upset , crying, and trolling because you're sensitive to opinons

Then risk your acct on it:hubie:

I even said .. we can do it ANY way you want fam. Giving your fakkit ass the choice. Anyway, I'll met up in person or video or whatever.

Because it will put a nail in the coffin on the idea that alternative opinions means troll or cac... Cuz I dont think all the bruhs yall cry about are cacs.
Makin posts on an (allegedly) predominantly black message board cryin about white liberals and ironically callin blacks that don't vote Republican c00ns is shyt that Alt Right cacs stay doin so yeah it means you a cac bytch:sas1:you are beggin and since that didn't work you're now tryna use the "you scared" tactic hopin that will work (spoiler alert - It won't). The only ones in this thread askin for ban bets are other Alt Right cacs like you who caught feelins over bein called out too but like that other black poster said if yall were really black you'd just post the "proof" straight out instead of lookin for bets first:mmmhmmiseeyou:errbody know yall got fake pics on deck you stole from other black men or have c00n friends that let you use their black skin next to your name in a pic and just want a ban bet so you can have anyone callin you out silenced cause their voices destroy your agenda.:sas2:

Even usin the "you're sensitive" line is Alt Right cac shyt and framin it as just an "opinion" in an attempt to normalize the Alt Right is standard tactics used by your kind, look at your punk ass you so furious you even talkin bout meetin up now:umad:we've all seen that play out before too you frontin hard wolfin on the Coli in a desperate attempt to convince errbody you black.:pacspit: No surprise you claim you don't think everyone that is called out are cacs you defendin your cac allies, bein Alt Right isn't an "alternative opinion" it's racist fukk shyt and it definitely means cac so fukk outta here white boy you not immediately postin proof put the only nail in your "I'm black" coffin cause no real nikka needs a bet to post a fukkin pic.:camby:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My follower account been going up tho.

Very few people in the electronic music game on twitter have the cajones to actually speak up and out on anything or stand up for something let alone black issues so it comes with the territory. Too many musicians wanna play it safe...

I've been making money everyday off music in the past two weeks so it aint hurting me Lol.

OK. U underground now but if u ever go mainstream u better not switch up once they pull up them old tweets. U better stand by them shyts even if they try to spin it on you.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
OK. U underground now but if u ever go mainstream u better not switch up once they pull up them old tweets. U better stand by them shyts even if they try to spin it on you.
I've already discussed it on twitter with my followers. I stand by everything I say
Its not like Ive said anything extremely problematic anyways.

I figured I should use whatever influence I have to bring light to social issues on some Questlove/Talib Kweli/Toure/Marc Lamot Hill type ish anyways in an attempt to educate and inform.

Daps

Plenty of black people are racially profiled in liberal cities, where segregation is actually worse than it is down south. Does acknowledging that make me an alt-right sympathizer? :patrice:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Makin posts on an (allegedly) predominantly black message board cryin about white liberals and ironically callin blacks that don't vote Republican c00ns is shyt that Alt Right cacs stay doin so yeah it means you a cac bytch:sas1:you are beggin and since that didn't work you're now tryna use the "you scared" tactic hopin that will work (spoiler alert - It won't). The only ones in this thread askin for ban bets are other Alt Right cacs like you who caught feelins over bein called out too but like that other black poster said if yall were really black you'd just post the "proof" straight out instead of lookin for bets first:mmmhmmiseeyou:errbody know yall got fake pics on deck you stole from other black men or have c00n friends that let you use their black skin next to your name in a pic and just want a ban bet so you can have anyone callin you out silenced cause their voices destroy your agenda.:sas2:

Even usin the "you're sensitive" line is Alt Right cac shyt and framin it as just an "opinion" in an attempt to normalize the Alt Right is standard tactics used by your kind, look at your punk ass you so furious you even talkin bout meetin up now:umad:we've all seen that play out before too you frontin hard wolfin on the Coli in a desperate attempt to convince errbody you black.:pacspit: No surprise you claim you don't think everyone that is called out are cacs you defendin your cac allies, bein Alt Right isn't an "alternative opinion" it's racist fukk shyt and it definitely means cac so fukk outta here white boy you not immediately postin proof put the only nail in your "I'm black" coffin cause no real nikka needs a bet to post a fukkin pic.:camby:
Lol @ anyone who isnt liberal is "alt right".

And Malcolm x and Most Real black man CALL OUT WHITE LIBERALS. nearly everyone i have ever studied that was pro black called out

White liberals... And their boot licking flunkies like yourself.

As far as ban bet....... I Thought so, u bytch ass nikka/cac. :mjlol:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Plenty of black people are racially profiled in liberal cities, where segregation is actually worse than it is down south. Does acknowledging that make me an alt-right sympathizer? :patrice:
Everyone knows you an Alt Right cac you notorious for it on here and posts like this are why, no surprise you showed up in the thread wit those Fox News talkin points.:camby:

Lol @ anyone who isnt liberal is "alt right".

And Malcolm x and Most Real black man CALL OUT WHITE LIBERALS. nearly everyone i have ever studied that was pro black called out

White liberals... And their boot licking flunkies like yourself.

As far as ban bet....... I Thought so, u bytch ass nikka/cac. :mjlol:
:ufdup:Anyone who uses Alt Right rhetoric is clearly Alt Right stop playin dumb and spinnin it cac you clowns are furious in here cause yall can't stand gettin called out for your bullshyt, that Malcolm X line is ANOTHER tactic the Alt Right has been usin lately in a desperate attempt at gettin people on their side by takin his words out of context like he didn't call out WHITE CONSERVATIVES and c00ns that vote Republican.:cacjordan: Your posts goin back and forth wit me are just solidifyin that you a cac you exposin yourself even more for everyone to see but you too stupid to realize it, everyone you've studied are Alt Right racists like you your white ass don't know shyt about X or any historic black leaders. I said like 3 times in this thread I never make ban bets on message boards so of course you knew I wouldn't which is the only reason why you issued the challenge in the first place:mmmhmmiseeyou:as far as postin proof without hesitation that you black...I thought so you bytch ass cac.:pacspit:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Everyone knows you an Alt Right cac you notorious for it on here and posts like this are why, no surprise you showed up in the thread wit those Fox News talkin points.:camby:

:ufdup:Anyone who uses Alt Right rhetoric is clearly Alt Right stop playin dumb and spinnin it cac you clowns are furious in here cause yall can't stand gettin called out for your bullshyt, that Malcolm X line is ANOTHER tactic the Alt Right has been usin lately in a desperate attempt at gettin people on their side by takin his words out of context like he didn't call out WHITE CONSERVATIVES and c00ns that vote Republican.:cacjordan: Your posts goin back and forth wit me are just solidifyin that you a cac you exposin yourself even more for everyone to see but you too stupid to realize it, everyone you've studied are Alt Right racists like you your white ass don't know shyt about X or any historic black leaders. I said like 3 times in this thread I never make ban bets on message boards so of course you knew I wouldn't which is the only reason why you issued the challenge in the first place, as far as postin proof without hesitation that you black I thought so you bytch ass cac.:pacspit:
This is honestly sad. Peace.

:francis:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This is honestly sad. Peace.

:francis:
You campin out in the thread tryin and failin to convince the site of your blackness is honestly sad, now that you realize you got owned and further exposed yourself as an Alt Right cac you runnin away.

It's tellin that you STILL can't just straight up post proof of your blackness to dead the whole thing.:sas2:

Kick rocks cac:camby:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
You campin out in the thread tryin and failin to convince the site of your blackness is honestly sad, now that you realize you got owned and further exposed yourself as an Alt Right cac you runnin away.

It's tellin that you STILL can't just straight up post proof of your blackness to dead the whole thing.:sas2:

Kick rocks cac:camby:
Oh, people know im black
But i want the ban bet to get rid of Lost minded people like you:francis: ("you dont suck white liberal dikks that must mean ur An Alt Right Cac!!!!!!!:sadbron:")

But you are just a bytch. All this woofin n crying but not willing to put up or shut up.:comeon:

Daps

The recent incident at a Starbucks took place where? The most segregated city in America is where? :francis:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Oh, people know im black
But i want the ban bet to get rid of Lost minded people like you:francis: ("you dont suck white liberal dikks that must mean ur An Alt Right Cac!!!!!!!:sadbron:")

But you are just a bytch. All this woofin n crying but not willing to put up or shut up.:comeon:
:duck:People know you a cac and even more do now cause of your posts in here, just like I said you want to get anyone that calls you out banned cause it prevents you from ever foolin people wit your rhetoric under the guise of comin from a "black man".

:ufdup:Constantly throwin around the term "white liberal" like a whiny little bytch is textbook Alt Right cac shyt, no one who's not a far right racist conservative rants about white liberals non stop you keep exposin yourself cac.:cacjordan:

fakkit YOU the bytch you wolfin and cryin but won't put up them pics or shut up (you also said you were done but had to respond wit more rage cause I got you so emotional:umad:).

The recent incident at a Starbucks took place where? The most segregated city in America is where? :francis:
Hop off my dikk and take that Alt Right rhetoric back to st0rmfr0nt cac no one's buyin it here.:camby: