EMERGENCY COLI MEETING: We're being infiltrated by right wing Trolls!!!

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Keep thinking that you’re safe.

giphy.gif
:why:Safe from what cac you the one on here lyin about who you are, quit tryna deflect from the fact that everythin I said about you was 100% right.:umad:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:why:Safe from what cac you the one on here lyin about who you are, quit tryna deflect from the fact that everythin I said about you was 100% right.:umad:

:mjlol: So let me get this straight: a proof pic can be faked and a video can be faked - therefore giving you free reign to avoid ban bets in perpetuity.

Like I said. Keep thinking you’re safe breh. :sas2:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
:mjlol: So let me get this straight: a proof pic can be faked and a video can be faked - therefore giving you free reign to avoid ban bets in perpetuity.

To be fair @Stack Money was the first to call out @original gangsta as a fraud when everyone was on his nuts.

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

:manny:I've always told people on message boards I don't make ban bets in large part cause I know how sneaky you cacs are wit your various tricks, you still haven't said what I'm supposedly not safe from:pachaha:I'm not the lyin cac you are and you not safe cause nikkas are wise to your game now.:sas2:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:manny:I've always told people on message boards I don't make ban bets in large part cause I know how sneaky you cacs are wit your various tricks, you still haven't said what I'm supposedly not safe from:pachaha:I'm not the lyin cac you are and you not safe cause nikkas are wise to your game now.:sas2:

Well throw me on ignore. If you don’t wanna do that what’s the next step?

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
That’s cool, but if every proof video and picture can be faked, you can call anybody whatever you want with no repercussion? Nah. Not cool.
There were never any repercussions to begin wit cac (and your type knows that better than anyone) this the internet:mjlol: it ain't cool that yall post in blackface and talk tough sayin things you'd never say in person but yall do it anyway.:manny:

Well throw me on ignore. If you don’t wanna do that what’s the next step?
:dahell:Ain't no next step I called you out and will continue to do it whenever I see you say some Alt Right shyt just like I do wit errbody else.:yeshrug:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
There were never any repercussions to begin wit cac (and your type knows that better than anyone) this the internet:mjlol: it ain't cool that yall post in blackface and talk tough sayin things you'd never say in person but yall do it anyway.:manny:

:dahell:Ain't no next step I called you out and will continue to do it whenever I see you say some Alt Right shyt just like I do wit errbody else.:yeshrug:

So you think I’m an alt right person pretending to be something I’m not

you won’t accept my proof pic (that was posted in another thread not even concerning you) and you said a video can be faked

And you won’t throw me on ignore. How are you not trolling at this point? :jbhmm:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
So you think I’m an alt right person pretending to be something I’m not

you won’t accept my proof pic (that was posted in another thread not even concerning you) and you said a video can be faked

And you won’t throw me on ignore. How are you not trolling at this point? :jbhmm:
:francis:I know you a Alt Right cac and even other posters won't accept your pic which isn't proof cause you refused to upload that video when put on the spot, now you want to claim I'm trollin when you the one that keeps quotin me.:jbhmm:

I don't need to put you on ignore the only reason you beggin me to do that is so I won't point out your posts to other nikkas on here in the future ruinin your shtick:mmmhmmiseeyou: the only one trollin at this point is you.

If me not believin you is botherin you so much then you can put me on ignore, otherwise there's no point in you continuin to quote me whinin about what I think.:camby: