EMERGENCY COLI MEETING: We're being infiltrated by right wing Trolls!!!

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
lol nah you bytch ass cac, I don't want to see no tanned hand that could be anybody of any race. If you really about that life and want a ban bet then a simple 5 sec video from your phone, that take even less time to upload, will get rid of me. So prove your skin bytch boy. It's 1:23 now, 12:23 where u at, clock is ticking.

lol scary ass fakkit ready to take my account but won't make a 5 sec video to shut me down.

:mjlol: first of all weirdo - no ban bet is official unless a mod approves it - that's why they have a thread that I posted up there for it.
so you can count down until 2020 and it won't matter.

But this will be my last time saying it: I will take a hand and arm pic, point to my drop down menu that gives my account info and the date and time on my PC.

i'm not doing a video for you fam. that's weird and creepy for you to even ask for that. the fact that you can't see that is even more disturbing.

but let's do it:
File Ban Bets Here (For Coli Cash bets Use -> Betting Exchange)

if you're not wanting to click the link, then throw me on ignore if you suspect me of being whatever you say I am. I have no emotional attachment to you fam...bye. :pachaha:

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: first of all weirdo - no ban bet is official unless a mod approves it - that's why they have a thread that I posted up there for it.
so you can count down until 2020 and it won't matter.

But this will be my last time saying it: I will take a hand and arm pic, point to my drop down menu that gives my account info and the date and time on my PC.

i'm not doing a video for you fam. that's weird and creepy for you to even ask for that. the fact that you can't see that is even more disturbing.

but let's do it:
File Ban Bets Here (For Coli Cash bets Use -> Betting Exchange)

if you're not wanting to click the link, then throw me on ignore if you suspect me of being whatever you say I am. I have no emotional attachment to you fam...bye. :pachaha:

lol you p*ssy ass cac, you aint say nothing about no hand shyt from the start all you said was everybody been calling you cac for years but won't take a ban bet to prov that youre actually black. I take your ban bet and now you coming up with some bullshyt ass "ill only show my hand but i want your whole account and you rep etc.etc."

fukk outta here bytch, and acting like im a weirdo cause i want a 5 sec video of you proving you're black. Like you aint got a facebook, or an insta, or a snap, with videos of you in it. Oh my god how weird, a video on the internet, how creepy.

You sound like a straight bytch made ass cac with your lame ass excuses. I clicked your link bytch boy, now put up or shut up cac, you want me outta here? aint nothin a 5 sec video can't cure.

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
This fakkit probably a tanned Italian or some shyt ready to show a tanned hand but scared as fukk to show his face, i wonder why that is. Coward ass bytch.

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
I made the post in the ban bet thread you keep posting, so what's good @thatdude901 Let's make shyt happen, you still got plenty of time left in the hour to throw that 5 sec video up and be rid of me.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I made the post in the ban bet thread you keep posting, so what's good @thatdude901 Let's make shyt happen, you still got plenty of time left in the hour to throw that 5 sec video up and be rid of me.

oh I responded and tagged @Brooklynzson too.

if you actually look through that post, NOBODY is asking for or posting videos except your weird ass. I'm doing it the way everybody else does it.

I want the rep too.

and why do you want to see my face so bad? wtf!?

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
This fakkit probably a tanned Italian or some shyt ready to show a tanned hand but scared as fukk to show his face, i wonder why that is. Coward ass bytch.

doesn't matter. about to have your account here in a little while.
554cef5a4d08ea70ecdb9d6bf07b59d0.png

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
oh I responded and tagged @Brooklynzson too.

if you actually look through that post, NOBODY is asking for or posting videos except your weird ass. I'm doing it the way everybody else does it.

I want the rep too.

and why do you want to see my face so bad? wtf!?

I don't give a fukk how other people do a ban bet, i want you to prove to me that you're a black man. What's so hard to understand about that? From one black man to another it shouldn't be nothing but a thing right?? Prove me to me you're a black man with no fukkery, a simple 5 sec video will eliminate any possible fukkery, and i'm gone. EZ af, you making this more complicated than necessary because you're a scary ass little cac bytch.

Your little tanned Italian/Indian hand aint going to cut it. You said you wanted some 1 to ban bet you for years and now you got it and now you juelzin out like a muthafukka.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I don't give a fukk how other people do a ban bet, i want you to prove to me that you're a black man. What's so hard to understand about that? From one black man to another it shouldn't be nothing but a thing right?? Prove me to me you're a black man with no fukkery, a simple 5 sec video will eliminate any possible fukkery, and i'm gone. EZ af, you making this more complicated than necessary because you're a scary ass little cac bytch.

Your little tanned Italian/Indian hand aint going to cut it. You said you wanted some 1 to ban bet you for years and now you got it and now you juelzin out like a muthafukka.

it's up to the mods now fam. let it go.
554cef5a4d08ea70ecdb9d6bf07b59d0.png

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
fukk you talking about let it go, i gave you two options in the ban bet thread, choose 1 p*ssy.

mods have to approve it weirdo. they will actually BAN your account breh. this ain't no on the strength shyt.

be patient. play with those little kids on fortnite until we get the okay. :pachaha:

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
mods have to approve it weirdo. they will actually BAN your account breh. this ain't no on the strength shyt.

be patient. play with those little kids on fortnite until we get the okay. :pachaha:

So a full hour done went by since i asked for the 5 sec video and all you done was
full

for a whole hour, fukk these cacs man.