ELSEWORLDS (official thread) - Flash / Supergirl / Arrow

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:francis: It really sucks that the Arrowverse is doing Crisis on Infinite Earths.:snoop:DC just handed over it's first live action portrayal of it's biggest event to the creator of Supergirl. It's the equivalent of Marvel handing over Infinity War to the Agents of Shields tv show.

:trollol: it might work...

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
:francis: It really sucks that the Arrowverse is doing Crisis on Infinite Earths.:snoop:DC just handed over it's first live action portrayal of it's biggest event to the creator of Supergirl. It's the equivalent of Marvel handing over Infinity War to the Agents of Shields tv show.

I don't see the comparison :manny:. Dude has created all the CW DC shows and Titans so he knows his shyt.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I've loved all these crossovers he's done a great job:dwillhuh:Yes the budget won't be there but the fact that they are even attempting this is:ohhh::wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

The creator or Agents of Shield created the Avengers though :lolbron:

Now if you said "equivalent of Marvel handing over Infinity War to the Inhumans tv show," then
giphy.gif

Martha

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Where did he get a kryptonite arrow?
How does anyone from Earth 1 even KNOW what Kryptonite IS?
Doesn't Kryptonite come from fragments of the planet Krypton? And if there are no Kryptonians on Earth 1's...Earth, then how would Kryptonite even get there at all?
Speaking of which, how does someone from "Earth 38" know they're from "Earth 38"? Wouldn't EVERYONE call their own home universe the "Prime" universe ? :jbhmm:

There’s so many reasons this should not works :russ:

They re-created the stupidest part of "Superman 1" :mjlol:. I don't think the writers have any idea what "Mach 7" means.

Having said all that, I preferred part 3 the most of all.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
There were some great :mjlol:moments in tonight's episode.

The fact that you have to stand there like :mjgrin:holding the book for it to work

When Deegan snatches the book and flies off - they all just watch him leave like :dwillhuh:. I was :mindblown:. Three of you motherfukkers can move at supersonic speed. Chase him :wtf:

Get married Superbrehs :leon::cape:

Crisis up next. :ohhh:I agree that there's no way that this should have been on TV before they made a movie.

Late pass: Am I bugging or did the shows all switch nights to reflect the body swap?:ohhh:

reigun

Superstar
Daps
:krillindead_1:It will be fine but it could have been a legendary movie event on the big screen for decades to come.
Nah, I'd rather the TV shows do this. CoIE is a HUGE event. It's not at all suited to being condensed down to a 2 hour film. It needs serial storytelling to work, budgeting issues aside.

Now if this were Final Crisis or Blackest Night? Yeah, the films need to do those.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

since we know its coming.. after a few weeks of talking elsewolds .. im gonna start the official crisis thread or i might just rename this