Elon Musk fires THOUSANDS of Twitter staff members! (UPDATE: TWITTERPOCALYPSE! Journalists and leftist accounts banned without warning!))

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Fanbase...:ld: its black owned at least and looks good...

thats not a real alternative to what twitter offered. :gucci:

I have to download an app to read content.
full

I use twitter to search info almost daily like I use google or duckduckgo and i don't have an account on there.

twitter is largely a text medium and fanbase seems like it's trying to be tiktok.

Last edited:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Fanbase...:ld: its black owned at least and looks good...
I’m good with Fanbase but I think it’s going to be just like the others if/when it blows up. The regular person will be left in the dust for celebrities and social media influencers with bigger followings. Fanbase is supposed to be about making sure everybody gets paid for their content.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
thats not a real alternative to what twitter offered. :gucci:

I have to download an app to read content.
full

I use twitter to search info almost daily like I use google or duckduck go and i don't have an account on there.

twitter is largely a text medium and fanbase seems like it's trying to be tiktok.

I mean you can use it or not, its your choice...:ld: its an alternative....

Daps
Nah, some guy had a Twitter that posted public information about Elon’s plane trips. Elon banned him and then reporters reported on this banning while mentioning the banned page. Elon claimed this was “doxxing” by proxy and banned the journalists. Keep in mind posting flight info is protected by the first amendment and is not doxxing.
That shyt is still stalking. No problem with him doing that. :yeshrug:

Only bad thing here is Banning journalists.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He bought Twitter. He can do what he wants with it. If you don’t like it, stop using Twitter. It really is that simple.
:yeshrug:
I hate that it all boils down to this but it does. People really feel entitled to it because they've created an entire life on there and in many ways it can be considered an "essential service", but it isn't. It's a private company, and throwing tantrums because the owner is a dog whistling shythole seems futile.

Support other platforms, campaign for a mass migration. We all left SOHH because of how awful it was and joined here. It's a minuscule example, but it can be done. And it's a better use of time and energy than feeding the news cycle and giving Elon more attention.

The right FEEDS on the lefts tears and complaints. It only emboldens them

I remember when Twitter was first getting popular and all the celebs and TV personalities were promoting it. Get them to promote something else, put some muscle behind it