Elon Musk fires THOUSANDS of Twitter staff members! (UPDATE: TWITTERPOCALYPSE! Journalists and leftist accounts banned without warning!))

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Elon is a liar about all that free speech absolutism and it was obvious he wasn't going to live up to it.

Still, it's interesting how censorship isn't funny now that it's flipped in the other direction. It was all about 'freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences' and 'private platforms can do whatever they want with their platform' before.

I know you're kind of dumb and a member of the socially conservative coli white supremacy defense but at least try to pay attention.

The issue isn't that there is censorship on Twitter. The problem is that people believed Elon Musks "free speech absolutism" and courting the likes of Donald Trump and white supremacists was just a pompous guise to turn one of the largest social media enterprises in the world into an outlet for HIS right wing, anti-"woke" racist apartheid politics, not advancing the free speech of all political views.

And what people called out when Musk bought Twitter is exactly what's coming into fruition. Twitter is no longer an objective platform for open free speech. Musk himself boasts right wing bullshyt everyday while denigrating left wing speech as often as possible. He's been trying to feed and fabricate "scandals" regarding Twitters past embrace of racial diversity. As if there is something outrageous about that we should all be bothered by. Maybe if I was a privilege Afrikaaner p*ssy Id get it. He will fabricate reasons to ban or suspend an entire swath of "woke liberals" off the platform based off bullshyt.

It is brutally honest what's happening here and why people feel upset. Twitter is now to the internet what Fox News was to cable TV. A corrupt operation, presenting itself as an objective outlet but with the sole intent to actively engineer public opinion away from liberalism and towards right wing, pro-white fascism.

Dude is the owner of the platform and instead of acting like a dignified CEO he's basically become a whiny, bytchy, open and about right wing activist "owning the libs." That free speech shyt was a lie. Guy is such a cornball he can hardly hide his giddy excitement to "own the libs" even with silence on his platform. The man will make up rules as he goes just to stomp out anything that offends him. How the fukk is that a free speech absolutist?

And no I don't wanna hear "then don't use it then." In fact I've never used Twitter in my fukking life and don't plan to. But I recognize Twitter as an influential arm of our media now and I recognize the threat of a sleazy white power plutocrat buying out the most prominent media platform on the planet just to advance his personal anti-woke right wing politics in America and around the world. fukk him and fukk you weak ass "juSt dOnT uSe TwItTeR nO mOrE. LeaVe zAdDy elOn aLonE!" Apologists. This issue is bigger than twitter. The dollar store Citizen Kane Afrikaaner doesn't care about free speech, or even allowing a Democracy to debate and come to its own conclusion on things. Thats exactly what he doesnt want in America happening no more. People being "woke" and having other politics he dont like pisses him off. This psychopath wants to decide what our speech and our democracy is, and he wants it to move more in favor of white nationalism. Just another dusty lieing devil cac plain and simple. And you a bytch caping for him in anyway.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I get it…..it’s the end of the world for you.

For most of us in the real world it’s not that serious lol
Just say you're totally comfortable with seeing white supremacists advance their political goals in your country, c00n. Save us the tough talk.

I have never used Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Tik Tok or none of that shyt a day in my life. If you don't get why this is alarming you're an idiot.

The Observer

All Star
Daps
Just say you're totally comfortable with seeing white supremacists advance their political goals in your country, c00n. Save us the tough talk.

I have never used Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Tik Tok or none of that shyt a day in my life. If you don't get why this is alarming you're an idiot.
Yet here you are writing paragraphs about them and panicking like an erratic female lol.:sas2:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Yet here you are writing paragraphs about them and panicking like an erratic female lol.:sas2:

Yeah I in fact have a lot to say about them. I love simple minded nikkas like you who are amazed at the sight of a paragraph.

Onve agai, the issue isn't the quality of the social media apps themselves or wanting to use them. Your reading comprehension is atrocious son. Fall back.

The Observer

All Star
Daps
Yeah I in fact have a lot to say about them. I love simple minded nikkas like you who are amazed at the sight of a paragraph.

Onve agai, the issue isn't the quality of the social media apps themselves or wanting to use them. Your reading comprehension is atrocious son. Fall back.
I think you’ll find it’s the simple minded sheep who give so much importance to social media and twitter.

But anyway carry on writing paragraphs about twitter….mr. intellectual guy.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I think you’ll find it’s the simple minded sheep who give so much importance to social media and twitter.

But anyway carry on writing paragraphs about twitter….mr. intellectual guy.
Again...The issue is bigger than Twitter or even Elon Musk. Yeah I'll carry on and write "paragraphs." Can't bother with a nikka that don't know what's going on in the world and can't read.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I agree that it's awful. It really is. He's tanking a major social platform and I can't defend that. I'm just trying to be solutions oriented and if this is where Twitter is heading, we might want an alternative sooner than later

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Not If I ain't on it. :hhh:

Why would I want to stalk someone's movements? This is disingenuous.
This is that subservient attitude, “if someone has more money, and power, and they feel like their race is superior than mine, why is any of my business? Jesus, why can’t y’all just let that man affect millions of low iq, impressionable idiots in peace? Let that man cook!” It has nothing to do with checking on his plane, it has to do with what these billionaires and pols do when nobody is looking, and him making up this whole bullshyt about doxing is him pulling on the heartstrings of bootlickers and sycophants so he can further make moves in private, with nobody checking him. All it takes for you to absolve someone of accountability is to present an elementary argument not based in reality?

HandyWithTheSteel

Superstar
Daps
The same people complaining now were the ones celebrating when people they didn’t like were getting banned and censored off Twitter.

This is why censorship is always bad. Eventually the pendulum swings back in the opposite direction.

:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The same complaining now were the ones celebrating when people they didn’t like were getting banned and censored off Twitter.

This is why censorship is always bad. Eventually the pendulum swings back in the opposite direction.

Censored because of what though? For peddling conspiracy theories that have a direct harm on people? And no censorship isn't bad. There is no such thing as free speech absolutism. If censorship means protecting our democratic institutions from fascism I'm all for it.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
The same complaining now were the ones celebrating when people they didn’t like were getting banned and censored off Twitter.

Who is we :mjpls: