Elon Musk fires THOUSANDS of Twitter staff members! (UPDATE: TWITTERPOCALYPSE! Journalists and leftist accounts banned without warning!))

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I remember my computer taking forever to load up a page. And don’t let it have a music track on it.

:scusthov:Breh the music though. I remember being in my own lilly world browsing Myspace. Seen some jawn's page and was like :whoo:. Within 10 seconds:

giphy.gif

Damn near made me deaf breh.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Elon is obviously a white supremacist authoritarian wannabe. And as with all of them the drive for "free speech", is really the desire to say whatever racist things they want without consequences. Both he and Rogan both have enourmous platforms where they bytch about "woke" and "cancel culture". Now, his full hypocrisy is on display as he bans people for saying things he doesn't like. The age old Nazi tactic of spreading misinformation and propaganda while silencing your enemies and the truth.

Don't forget Dave Chapelle is part of that wave. Sorry. I know he's got an army of stans that think this rich nikka is Malcolm X but its got to be said and called out.

And Dave's audience not being for this Elon worship bullshyt as Dave apparently expected is what prompted big baby revenge-of-the-nerds Elon to start curbing anyone critical of him.

fukk it. Everyone associated with this new age white nationalism gotta get called out. Especially our tone deaf entertainers and figures