Elon Musk fires THOUSANDS of Twitter staff members! (UPDATE: TWITTERPOCALYPSE! Journalists and leftist accounts banned without warning!))

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I hate that it all boils down to this but it does. People really feel entitled to it because they've created an entire life on there and in many ways it can be considered an "essential service", but it isn't. It's a private company, and throwing tantrums because the owner is a dog whistling shythole seems futile.

Support other platforms, campaign for a mass migration. We all left SOHH because of how awful it was and joined here. It's a minuscule example, but it can be done. And it's a better use of time and energy than feeding the news cycle and giving Elon more attention
You just simply don’t understand the problem. Whenever I hear people speak like this it’s people that have absolutely no idea what’s going on in the world around them.

The fact that you compared the privatization of twitter to a hip hop forum says everything

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people need to move to masterdon or whatever and stop giving this dude attention and the feeling of power.
No SM platform should have the press that pressed.

I fukk with Elon but that's p*ssy ass shyt to take down spaces because the media he banned found a loop hole.

I don't like that shyt
:heh: like Elon would even piss on your burning corpse

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You just simply don’t understand the problem. Whenever I hear people speak like this it’s people that have absolutely no idea what’s going on in the world around them.

The fact that you compared the privatization of twitter to a hip hop forum says everything
Can you not be snarky and explain how leaving the platform for a better one is a bad thing? I used an extremely simplified example that would relate to this forum. It's obviously more complex than that. But in some ways it isn't? What's your plan for getting Twitter back? Complaining about every shytty little thing Elon does with the company he bought legally?

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
it's not an alternative.
0npx60l-1-png.32966

it's a black-owned instagram.

its still an alternative...:troll:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Be
Can you not be snarky and explain how leaving the platform for a better one is a bad thing? I used an extremely simplified example that would relate to this forum. It's obviously more complex than that. But in some ways it isn't? What's your plan for getting Twitter back? Complaining about every shytty little thing Elon does with the company he bought legally?
Because it’s not about people leaving the platform. I don’t even have a twitter. And most people in here are straight clowning Elon so idk what complaining you’re talking about.

We are following the development of his privatization of twitter. Twitter is by far the most important outlet to get pressing information out publicly from natural disasters to developing crimes internationally and you’re watching a man who is the richest man in the world suppress the media. It’s not as simple as migrating to another platform. Twitter is a international staple for media and journalism. The precedent he’s setting is very dangerous.