Elon Musk fires THOUSANDS of Twitter staff members! (UPDATE: TWITTERPOCALYPSE! Journalists and leftist accounts banned without warning!))

bnew

Veteran
Daps
And brehs trying to flip it like I’m crazy for saying leave twitter due to racism and white supremacy. If that’s the problem, then continuing to post on there just helps Twitter.

We would be calling for a boycott of McDonalds if the CEO allowed white people to leave racists messages in the restaurant.

But because news breaks on Twitter and people can talk to family in other states, I’m suppose to act like I need the app to have a life?

which of the alternative sites do you think black users should migrate to?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
He disabled Twitter spaces.
:dead:

fukking wow! :dwillhuh:

was that a world wide feature?

no telling how many people he just silenced in an instant.
full

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Lol people take twitter too serious.

Just log off and enjoy real life.

terrible take on the situation.

thats like saying people take the telephone or television too seriously. it's literally a platform to get information and communicate with hundreds, thousands or millions of people. theres not a lot of services that even compares to it in human history.

how many other sites have many of the worlds population, international news organizations, government agencies and head of states have congregated on it to communicate with the public?

Last edited:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Elon is a liar about all that free speech absolutism and it was obvious he wasn't going to live up to it.

Still, it's interesting how censorship isn't funny now that it's flipped in the other direction. It was all about 'freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences' and 'private platforms can do whatever they want with their platform' before.

The Observer

All Star
Daps
terrible take on the situation.

thats like saying people take the telephone on television too seriously. it's literally a platform to get information and communicate with hundreds, thousands or millions of people. theres not a lot of services that even compares to it in human history.

how many other sites have many of the worlds population, international news organizations, government agencies and head of states have congregated on to communicate with the public?
I get it…..it’s the end of the world for you.

For most of us in the real world it’s not that serious lol

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Elon is a liar about all that free speech absolutism and it was obvious he wasn't going to live up to it.

Still, it's interesting how censorship isn't funny now that it's flipped in the other direction. It was all about 'freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences' and 'private platforms can do whatever they want with their platform' before.
:mjpls:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I get it…..it’s the end of the world for you.

For most of us in the real world it’s not that serious lol
the real world unaware of national or worldwide events? look the reality of the situation is a lot of people aren't informed about current events and those that are typically are active in fomenting change in society. twitter is one of a few large sites where people organize on a city/state/country/global level. it's not an accident that billionaires seek to control the media and public thought.

Last edited:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
Last edited: