Elon Musk fires THOUSANDS of Twitter staff members! (UPDATE: TWITTERPOCALYPSE! Journalists and leftist accounts banned without warning!))

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yea if you pay enough attention to Elon's antics and social media he would give up all his genius if it meant getting the attention he was clearly deprived of

When I saw Elon's mama EVERYTHING about him instantly made sense

mk6rzez7v6d01.jpg

You think this bytch ever picked baby Elon up?
His momma a Disney Villainess? :dead:

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Dude is a supervillain at this point.

If he shaves his head, he'd legit be Lex Luthor.
breh this is literally this cac as we speak while he repost his stans memes all day long
crying-happy.gif
also anybody that post the sideways laughing face in the middle of a conversation is the angiest they have ever been:russ::russ:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
NY Times reporting 1200 people resigned on Thursday.

Elon Musk’s Twitter Teeters on the Edge After Another 1,200 Leave​

Mr. Musk sent emails on Friday asking to learn about Twitter’s underlying technology as key infrastructure teams have been decimated.

Elon Musk sent a flurry of emails to Twitter employees on Friday morning with a plea.
“Anyone who actually writes software, please report to the 10th floor at 2 p.m. today,” he wrote in a two-paragraph message, which was viewed by The New York Times. “Thanks, Elon.”
About 30 minutes later, Mr. Musk sent another email saying he wanted to learn about Twitter’s “tech stack,” a term used to describe a company’s software and related systems. Then in another email, he asked some people to fly to Twitter’s headquarters in San Francisco to meet in person.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Yea if you pay enough attention to Elon's antics and social media he would give up all his genius if it meant getting the attention he was clearly deprived of

When I saw Elon's mama EVERYTHING about him instantly made sense

mk6rzez7v6d01.jpg

You think this bytch ever picked baby Elon up?

His momma a Disney Villainess? :dead:

hell naw......that woman was too busy trying to make a fur coat out of dalmations :mjlol:

Cruella-GlennClose-EmmaStone-2.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Go to likes and follows. You’re welcome.
I don't have a twitter account and nitter doesn't support those links. can extract the urls please?

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I don't have a twitter account and nitter doesn't support those links. can extract the urls please?

Bro I ain’t no secretary.

:mjlol:

Make a Twitter and stop being lazy.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Pretty clear now this dude got lucky to be part of the paypal team.
He lied his way in. He has been lying his whole public facing career. Really sneaky shyt, I read a whole thing about it last night, that was really well researched, with actual receipts