Elon Musk fires THOUSANDS of Twitter staff members! (UPDATE: TWITTERPOCALYPSE! Journalists and leftist accounts banned without warning!))

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Elon dumb af for this

And I don’t even fukk with Twitter…

Similar shyt happens in the military… whenever someone new comes in they try to fukk up shyt that was actually working before.. and usually once they realize that they’re burning shyt down, they come running back for assistance..

Problem is, this not the military. These people do not HAVE to be there. They will get scooped up by someone else and it’s back to business as usual.

Meanwhile, Musk will be begging for them to come back. Happened to my mother once.. she was let go and the entire IT devision was exported to India.. They fukked up so bad that a few months later, they called her back offering her all kinds of perks… too late, she found somewhere better and less stressful to work.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
These companies are full of extremely greedy upper management. They will fire you at the drop of a hat and try to export your job overseas if can, until they learn how much efficiency drops. This is why I don't necessarily recommend people to get into tech unless you really want to be there and you are willing to put in the time and effort to be GOOD. Otherwise, prepare to always look over your shoulder when it comes to being fired and have fun going through several 5+ round interviews before you find your next job.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
They do got a point. Get off his dikk, youd think he was paying you for the PR.

Would be hilarious if you were a twitter recruiter IRL :pachaha:
Im actually not a fan of social media at all, especially twitter :ld:

I just find it hilarious the “woe is me” sympathy train people who have had amazing jobs the past decade are carrying on in this manner

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Daps
are they generalizations :jbmm: twitter employee making a great salary and living in a high rise in a world class city is a generalization now :ohhh:

I thought the irony of situation was hilarious :manny:

big bank take lil bank

Breh we get it.

The post was just corny, that's all.