Elon Musk fires THOUSANDS of Twitter staff members! (UPDATE: TWITTERPOCALYPSE! Journalists and leftist accounts banned without warning!))

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Fh1gxG8WIAEatTx

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Oh so I should leave the earth then? 🤣
No need for the strawman argument. You don’t have a choice to leave the planet but you have a choice about using Twitter. You have a choice to use social media platforms, you just choose to use a blatantly and intentionally racist one but want to act as if this has only JUST became the case instead of reality where it’s always been one of the most openly racist platforms of the major ones. The fact that you feel like NOT using twitter is as unrealistic an option as leaving Earth is why you nikkas are so fukked up bc of social media as it is.

“Leave the planet…” :mjlol:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
No need for the strawman argument. You don’t have a choice to leave the planet but you have a choice about using Twitter. You have a choice to use social media platforms, you just choose to use a blatantly and intentionally racist one but want to act as if this has only JUST became the case instead of reality where it’s always been one of the most openly racist platforms of the major ones. The fact that you feel like NOT using twitter is as unrealistic an option as leaving Earth is why you nikkas are so invested in this shyt.

“Leave the planet…” :mjlol:
Everyone has a choice to leave the earth it's not a strawman argument at all.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
No he just fukked up on an unbelievable level.
Yeah, like I said I know a few people who work at Twitter that got laid off and they're insane engineers. They also told me of the many effective people who held it down and how they got laid off as well.

If whaling/culling was the strategy, then he actually kept many people who put in effort during that time because they're people who need the work, not necessarily because they can be that 10% who can carry the company or were responsible for the work that is most effective/vital. A lot of the best and brightest would be more like "I can do the same thing under better circumstances for better pay somewhere else".

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, like I said I know a few people who work at Twitter that got laid off and they're insane engineers. They also told me of the many effective people who held it down got laid off as well.

If that whaling/culling was the strategy, then he actually kept many people who put in effort because they're people who need the work, not necessarily because they can be that 10% who can carry the company or were responsible for the work that is most effective/vital.
There’s no real strategy. It’s basically a lost cause at this point. I know someone who works there and didn’t get fired or laid off and she’s fukkin terrible at her job haha.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
There’s no real strategy. It’s basically a lost cause at this point. I know someone who works there and didn’t get fired or laid off and she’s fukkin terrible at her job haha.
Yup, friends said the same thing it was practically random. Many people got axed in the middle of their vacations, maternity leave, etc.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, like I said I know a few people who work at Twitter that got laid off and they're insane engineers. They also told me of the many effective people who held it down and how they got laid off as well.

If whaling/culling was the strategy, then he actually kept many people who put in effort during that time because they're people who need the work, not necessarily because they can be that 10% who can carry the company or were responsible for the work that is most effective/vital. A lot of the best and brightest would be more like "I can do the same thing under better circumstances for better pay somewhere else".
Yeap, good CEOs (since it's an actual job title, which surprises people still) don't make any crazy changes within the first month.

They simply observe how things function first, THEN they start making some changes.

He came in with a sledge and realized he also smashed through the foundations. Whoops :mjlol: