Elon Musk fires THOUSANDS of Twitter staff members! (UPDATE: TWITTERPOCALYPSE! Journalists and leftist accounts banned without warning!))

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
how could you not? Even with many accounts being bots and having to sift through all the #fakenews bullshyt, Twitter is still the #1 source for latest news the very second it comes out
A lot of people don't know how to use Twitter

I don't even see half the shyt people post on here because I don't follow those types of accounts.

Sports, News, Tech Stuff, a few music places

That's it... occasionally entertainment shyt will get in but its generally things I'm actually in to

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
If Elon wants to see someone's code, why doesn't he just look at their git repository? Really weird stuff going on there. Taking screenshots of code is nonsense

bnew

Veteran
Daps
:ufdup: maaaaaan if instagram can implement text post quick as fukk Zuckerberg gonna be on top again
instagram isn't an open platform, embeds that demand you go to the website to watch videos or login. IP bans for bots scraping the site. it's not even close to being what twitter is.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
instagram isn't an open platform, embeds that demand you go to the website to watch videos or login. IP bans for bots scraping the site. it's not even close to being what twitter is.
Solid point here

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

davonne-rogers-pretends-to-be-shocked.gif