44 bricks...acre shaker
that nikka elliot looks like alf

giphy.gif

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't take anyone's opinion seriously that rides super hard for Donald Glover.

If you were there feverishly awaiting releases from Donald Glover, I know exactly what type of person you are IRL.
:laff:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My brother in Christ all those albums are dope besides camp. Including his dj drama mixtape right after that.

So respectfully that Opinion that he doesn't deserve legitimate musical clot, black nerd culture, Linkin park and Midwest emo's can all :camby: respectfully

Nah.

His musical clout only exists because:

1. Had rode that "Black nerd" wave into the fukking ground.
Always lamenting OTHER BLACK MEN and how he "wasn't accepted".
:unsure: Because calling yourself a N***er repeatedly around non-black people IS THE WAY to show you're one of the brehs.
:snoop:

2. He had clout ON TV and an EXISTING FANBASE.
Unlike all the rappers I mentioned prior, they built their fanbase THROUGH Hip-Hop and a LEGITIMATE LOVE for the Genre.
Not begrudgingly doing Hip-Hop and renaming their Hip-Hop into "Black Rock" as a consolation prize.
Like there wasn't a whole legitimate "Black Rock" movement in the late 80s and early 90s. :snoop:

3. If he didn't have the other two angles, he's a middling underground rapper who fades into obscurity just like Charles Hamilton.
Instead, he had AMAZING PR Campaigns, a huge focus on rehabilitating his image and trying to become the arbiter for what
is or isn't acceptable as "Black" and utilized these to gain clout and a position within blavity black circles.

Imagine building your whole steeze off of biting everyone else who is legitimately Hip-Hop then a decade later people talk about how brilliant you are.

Last edited:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
There's only one person in this thread riding super hard you know :russ:

Brother @Insensitive , you seem rather sensitive. :ohhh:

And before you wonder - I absolutely haven't read a single thing you wrote since that rock like some ways back. I know that 'tism when I see it :lolbron:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow:

Haven't heard that one before.

:banderas:

When I'm called "sensitive", I have officially touched a nerve.

Maybe you too can get called a Ni**er while Gambino signs your "Because The Internet" cd.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
This here.

EW gets annoying at times. But I've said on here mad times that Gambino is basically cosplaying all day. I think he's just an artist. But I never saw dude as Hip Hop either. Raven Symone was rapping too. That doesn't mean she's Hip Hop, lol.
Drake cosplays more than Donald

His first album sounds like alt punk rap

Drake has other ppl do his homework and 20 different accdnfs

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
All these old angry fakkits need to go. Elliot, Ebro, Rosencac, Flex, the list goes on and on. Hip-hop is a young mans game now, anybody over 50 needs to STFU.

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
lmaoo.. man gtfoh

yall hate Drake that much that you would say Glover zesty ass is more hip hop??

I always considered Drake a pop artist. Don't have a signature style and his music is very formulate.

Glover is just an artsy / "backpack" rapper. He at the very least tries to rap about his experience or issues.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Does Glover even acknowledge his blackness? Dude always move kinda funny style to me :patrice:

Nah.

His musical clout only exists because:

1. Had rode that "Black nerd" wave into the fukking ground.
Always lamenting OTHER BLACK MEN and how he "wasn't accepted".
:unsure: Because calling yourself a N***er repeatedly around non-black people IS THE WAY to show you're one of the brehs.
:snoop:

2. He had clout ON TV and an EXISTING FANBASE.
Unlike all the rappers I mentioned prior, they built their fanbase THROUGH Hip-Hop and a LEGITIMATE LOVE for the Genre.
Not begrudgingly doing Hip-Hop and renaming their Hip-Hop into "Black Rock" as a consolation prize.
Like there wasn't a whole legitimate "Black Rock" movement in the late 80s and early 90s. :snoop:

3. If he didn't have the other two angles, he's a middling underground who fades into obscurity just like Charles Hamilton.
Instead he had AMAZING PR Campaigns, a huge focus on rehabilitating his image and trying to become the arbiter for what
is or isn't acceptable as "Black".

Imagine buidling your whole steeze off of biting everyone is who is legitimately Hip-Hop then a decade later people talk about how brilliant you are.

He's a transparent dude cause he wears his contempt for black culture on his sleeve.

then uses the 21 Savages, Future, Migos types brehs as his cool points accessory. Something his predecessors didn't

my thing is people act like he's the first nikka to wear sandal shoes, dress like Aladdin and listen to blue October :mjlol:

Talented breh, but he's all frosting and no cake

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
He's a weird dude cause he wears his contempt for black culture on his sleeve.

then uses the 21 Savages, Future, Migos types brehs as his cool points accessory. Something his predecessors didn't

my thing is people act like he's the first nikka to wear sandal shoes, dress like Aladdin and listen to blue October :mjlol:

Talented breh, but he's all frosting and no cake
When they compared him to Jamie Foxx I gagged