Elle Varner Says Drug Dealers Are More Fun To Date, But She'll Marry A Doctor In Her 30's

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Delusional huh? She thinks a guy who makes great money and has a great career will settle down for some slut who got run down in her 20s. You def got a point. It isn't just med students, it also applies to law students and engineers. Seen it happen real time at parties and in clubs. These young hoes flock to these guy based on their potential and earnings.

Ain't no doctor with any respect would wife this hoe. She outta her mind.

Eyes light up.
I'm in a relationship with a female in our class, so I'll flirt and entertain those women for the night if I'm out with the boys, but these guys know their worth & they use their status to their advantage.
Are there some suckers amongst us that could - and will - be taken advantage of by a fat ass and a nice smile?
Yeah.
But the image some people have of doctors/lawyers doesn't correlate to how socially aware and hip to game those groups in 2015 are as a whole.
It aint the 80's anymore & a lot if women are going to be assed out at 28 if that's their fallback plan.
:heh:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
And to all the people who keep coming in here saying "Why yall care, why does it matter"?

No one would care if they just went about their business and became lonely dried up hoes who missed their windows.

We talk about this because these are the same women who do this shyt, become old dried up hoes and then spread around the idea that BM don't want BW, and they get into these young sistas heads and cause them to miss out on BM which in turn makes BM miss out on BW as well, which turns into more and more interracial dating. And theres nothing wrong with IR dating, but there is when you have people who flat out won't date people who look like them. Which is totally different from just being someone who found love outside of their race.

That's why. These bitter hoes end up becoming the spokeswomen and faces of the "black men ain't shyt" crew because they didn't make good decisions and that's bad for the community.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif
In.
:dead:

giphy.gif

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
If you keep yourself up, you can look good as hell at 30. Black people especially. When black folk take care of themselves, 30 looks fukkin immaculate. :wow:

Whew. But I see your point.

Again, all else being equal. If a man has a choice between an older woman and younger one. We taking that 18-21 year old, even if it's just for fun.

Being real, most [black] men would trade in a wife and two kids to mess around with younger women.

Doctors, lawyers, military cats, etc. shyt happens everyday.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
This is pretty much that Kenya Moore complex. Wild out while you have your looks, and when you get old, hope some moneyed simp marries you. If you don't find one, complain all black men are gay, in prison or are players.

PharmDchic

Rookie
Daps
I dated a drug dealer before (undergrad) :yeshrug:

Dated professional athletes when i was a former pro-dancer :yeshrug:I wised up when I hit 24/25...

Fiance is a corporate attorney...ex is a surgeon :troll:

Guys always tryna act like they didn't have fun when they were younger :heh: Nobody checkin for wifey material at 18-22.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Whew. But I see your point.

Again, all else being equal. If a man has a choice between an older woman and younger one. We taking that 18-21 year old, even if it's just for fun.

Being real, most [black] men would trade in a wife and two kids to mess around with younger women.

Doctors, lawyers, military cats, etc. shyt happens everyday.

You can't speak for all men. That's not the goal for all men.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"One (two) women don't speak for all black women"

Maybe not, but a disturbing amount of black women do hold these attitudes.