Elle Varner Says Drug Dealers Are More Fun To Date, But She'll Marry A Doctor In Her 30's

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Even college educated minds can be underdeveloped right? @mamba :mjpls:

Definitely. That's why I laugh when people talk about how "educated" Black women are because the have a few degrees here and there.

Most of them still have underdeveloped minds. A degree does not make for a developed mind.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Elle varner wants a drug dealer you say? :ohhh:
She's baddd, I'm bout to lie my way into her DMs, talmbout I put in work in the streets:duck:
For her, I'll be

:jawalrus:

Last edited:

PharmDchic

Rookie
Daps
Who want a wife that been with everybody?

Apparently my fiance :manny:

Also I didn't say that I've been with everybody...just that I have a diverse dating background.

Guys always trying to date the "baddest bytches" and "freaks" when they are younger yet expect virgins when they are ready to settle down...yet want to police the actions of women and tell us to only date good guys while they have all the fun. :yeshrug:When your young and free and not looking to settle down, you're supposed to explore your options and make mistakes. No regrets here.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at the jump from drug dealer to Doctor though. :laff:

No in between. :laff:

Criminal or Highly Educated And Successful. These hoes B :mjlol:

I always say the regular/blue collar 9 to 5 brother is the invisible man.That's the main segment of society that gets thrown under the bus when these women say "there's no good men left"

It's all entertainment.The bum nikka has all day to work on his womanizing skills.That's how he survives.

The baller/d boy is fun & exciting.You might end up on First 48, but it's worth it for a lot of females.

The blue collar broher is just too "low key"....he's not getting "turnt up","swagged out", or making heads turn with his flashy style when they're out in public together.

Some chicks get a rush out of shyt like that.It gives them a false sense of value

PharmDchic

Rookie
Daps
I always say the regular/blue collar 9 to 5 brother is the invisible man.That's the main segment of society that gets thrown under the bus when these women say "there's no good men left"

It's all entertainment.The bum nikka has all day to work on his womanizing skills.That's how he survives.

The baller/d boy is fun & exciting.You might end up on First 48, but it's worth it for a lot of females.

The blue collar broher is just too "low key"....he's not getting "turnt up","swagged out", or making heads turn with his flashy style when they're out in public together.

Some chicks get a rush out of shyt like that.It gives them a false sense of value

So untrue. I think everyone has a different definition of a "good man". There are many women who desire a man with similar ambition and goals (i.e. a college degree) and many men who want the same in a woman. There are also many women who work "regular" jobs and expect the same from their partner. Different strokes, different folks. There's nothing wrong with a woman expecting anyone she dates to have a degree or a certain type of job...that's her right. If she stays single a long time because of it, that's her choice. Settling doesn't work for everybody.

PharmDchic

Rookie
Daps
Definitely. That's why I laugh when people talk about how "educated" Black women are because the have a few degrees here and there.

Most of them still have underdeveloped minds. A degree does not make for a developed mind.

Especially because the brain isn't fully developed until age 25...