Elle Varner Says Drug Dealers Are More Fun To Date, But She'll Marry A Doctor In Her 30's

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
people act like it is just a female thing:yeshrug:
everything can have fun and do their thing
plenty of time to get serious later
:lupe:as long as you don't acquire too much baggage??
everything will be fine

make all your mistakes when you're young:salute:
anyway, weekend is here- about to go do my thing
:ufdup:at you cats gonna type up 50+ posts in next 48 hrs

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
What's exciting about a guy that hangs out on the block all day smoking weed? Women are so dumb... but I get what they mean, he has "swag" and confidence which is pretty much the same thing girls always said about me, something about having a commanding presence. But why don't they just say that instead of this non-sense about a "bad boy"?

But listen to how confident she was about dating "bad boys" in her prime and then giving her overused goods to a doctor. They know some simp out there is just waiting for his chance to swoop in and be her knight in shining honor.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
This is the shyt that keeps nikkas shot and locked up. Sad thing about that comment is that she was just caught up off the power promo and he recent buddy buddy shyt with fif...SHE'S A LAME:stopitslime:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
She's joking. But y'all gone air out y'all frustrations though like it even applies to y'all.
I get it she's joking but the youth doesn't need to hear that shyt at this point in time...kids already grabbing irons and slangin' crazy out here:yeshrug:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The internet y'all

I dated a drug dealer before (undergrad) :yeshrug:

Dated professional athletes when i was a former pro-dancer :yeshrug:I wised up when I hit 24/25...

Fiance is a corporate attorney...ex is a surgeon :troll:

Guys always tryna act like they didn't have fun when they were younger :heh: Nobody checkin for wifey material at 18-22.

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dated a drug dealer before (undergrad) :yeshrug:

Dated professional athletes when i was a former pro-dancer :yeshrug:I wised up when I hit 24/25...

Fiance is a corporate attorney...ex is a surgeon :troll:

Guys always tryna act like they didn't have fun when they were younger :heh: Nobody checkin for wifey material at 18-22.

Who want a wife that been with everybody?