Elle Varner Says Drug Dealers Are More Fun To Date, But She'll Marry A Doctor In Her 30's

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
A playa sells dreams though, how else he getting the p*ssy? He telling them what they want to hear, smashes, then disappear.

Like i said, learn to lie or get used to your hand until you find the right one. Instead of Nice guys complaining they should use the assets they have. And from what I hear single moms are desperate. You not trying to marry the woman, just trying to smash and have fun. They'll take advantage of you, so you might as well play your cards.
Yep

Lying is underrated amongst man, woman be lying they ass of so don't be afraid to lie for that p*ssy

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
A playa sells dreams though, how else he getting the p*ssy? He telling them what they want to hear, smashes, then disappear.

Like i said, learn to lie or get used to your hand until you find the right one. Instead of Nice guys complaining they should use the assets they have. And from what I hear single moms are desperate. You not trying to marry the woman, just trying to smash and have fun. They'll take advantage of you, so you might as well play your cards.

This is something I have to get used to doing

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Doctors deal more drugs than anyone :Brimp:

giphy.gif

Push that oxycotton in the name of the government brehs :wow:

King Poetic

W.A.R.(We Are Relentless)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
@BlackMoney said it perfectly

I’m older now but I sit there with single moms and they all say the same shyt,,, they past dudes was selling them dreams... “ oh we getting married, I love your daughter/son like they my own, and all kind of BS” and these chicks fall for it

LIKE I ALWAYS SAY” A WOMAN CAN ALWAYS DO THEIR HOMEWORK WHEN IT COMES TO JOBS, BUT STILL HAVENT CONQUERED THE HOMEWORK ON HOW TO CHOSE THE RIGHT MAN” .... especially in the black community