Elle Varner Says Drug Dealers Are More Fun To Date, But She'll Marry A Doctor In Her 30's

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly at this point in my life I really don't give a fukk about black people and the marriage shyt....

Go read and see how black marriage since the 70s has been at a all time low

I have seen especially the past 10 years sisters saying I'm going to live this wild bad boy life and when im in my 30s I'll settle down on some man train of thought dudes spit back in the day..

These chicks have no clue that the numbers don't favor them what so ever, since sisters out numbered brothers....

But like I always say... they usually have a few choices... 1.. stay a hoe 2.. go to church and say god is your man 3.. or complain with other single broads at bars every weekend about there's no good black men like kenya Moore old ass do now
alot of them will just end up smashing the same guy who is married too.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
why thesehoes thik a doctor would want THEM

when they in there 30's

full

The entitlement is ridiculous.
When they can't lock down that kind of man because he isn't checking for their old ass, they hop on that Kenya Moore bs & complain about a lack of suitable mates.
:mjlol:
Refreshing that people are beginning to see it for what it is.
Some of these broads are completely nuts and backwards.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
It's a couple of things. My cousin married a WW at 28 after getting curved by BW his whole life. A lot of BW have that mindset. Bad boys first, then good guys later. And then are surprised when the good guys are taken, and say that they only marry out of their race.

When in fact, they've been around. They just weren't your priority.
There's some truth to this...it was like that when I was in college.

I feel the same way. Was curved by bw for a damn long time. Insulted...called everything from an oreo...to a sellout...to a white boy by them.

Eventually I just pursued white women cause they liked me for me...more like they pursued me.

I still want to have a relationship with a black woman after years of having relationships and messing with white women...but honestly, when I started working out and growing into my looks the older I got...The less interested I was in those types (not all black women but the ones that shunned me back in the day that have no one now when their dreams of becoming a singer or just having fun left them 30 and single).

Sad it has to be that way man....

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:undeveloped:

This is the mindset many women have not just drug dealers but thugs vagabonds and players then expect Poindexter in it to be there at 30 plus

Let em rot on pof getting ran through barren ring fingers and b*stards from markell in their womb

Entitlement is the disease @Turbulent

Women don't understand they are like a fruit, and after a while they become low hanging fruit, many men may want to pluck but there will be a time when not plucked that the season for harvest is over

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a man, your only hope is to have someone teach you the game early. I'm talking about before you even accomplish anything in life. You got guys who are going places or have worked hard their entire lives, giving babies to women who aren't about anything.

Another thing, geeky and intelligent aren't always the same thing. Intelligence is sexy to women, but only if it comes in the right package. The word "geek" usually implies that the guy is socially awkward on top of being intelligent.
You can eat while being a bookworm but only if you have the social skills to back it up, which is a rare mix in most cases.

this. But I think the fault falls on the man imo. a lot of these so-called 'good black men' guys lust for the big booty ratchet

just as much as these females who are home-bodies and appear innocent yet they chase after thugs.

Though men are a bit better at making the right choice than the women who get emotionally attached and aroused to the point that they can't even think straight lol.:patrice:

Its hella messed up

I know other groups do this too but its a real problem with black folks man.

Its Like the social-deviants are secretly (and in some cases OPENLY) admired in the community.

*hit me with the negs yall:blessed:*

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
There's some truth to this...it was like that when I was in college.

I feel the same way. Was curved by bw for a damn long time. Insulted...called everything from an oreo...to a sellout...to a white boy by them.

Eventually I just pursued white women cause they liked me for me...more like they pursued me.

I still want to have a relationship with a black woman after years of having relationships and messing with white women...but honestly, when I started working out and growing into my looks the older I got...The less interested I was in those types (not all black women but the ones that shunned me back in the day that have no one now when their dreams of becoming a singer or just having fun left them 30 and single).

Sad it has to be that way man....

I used to be :mjpls: too. Not only because I used to get curved but because I wasn't attracted to them anyway. I used to get the "you sound white" shyt a lot as well. Then I started bangin' and they were all :krs:

And then I got out of that and got back on my grind, and started to see how many sistas were having kids and shyt. I didn't even date or fukk a BW until I was like 17 or so because I was :scust: at the mindset. Literally didn't want to be around a lot of sistas, they just weren't my scene and not into the things I was into.

I'm 21 now, and they all either have kids, aren't about anything, are about things but :mjpls: Or flat out taken.

this is the best me I've been though. I'm aware, secure, and Conscious. I know my worth and it's hard to hurt my feelings now. It's my hope that I can be with and marry a BW one day. If not? :manny:

And I ain't gotta tell you about some of the BW hEre in the city, you're from here. You know the deal.