Elle Varner Says Drug Dealers Are More Fun To Date, But She'll Marry A Doctor In Her 30's

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I used to be :mjpls: too. Not only because I used to get curved but because I wasn't attracted to them anyway. I used to get the "you sound white" shyt a lot as well. Then I started bangin' and they were all :krs:

And then I got out of that and got back on my grind, and started to see how many sistas were having kids and shyt. I didn't even date or fukk a BW until I was like 17 or so because I was :scust: at the mindset. Literally didn't want to be around a lot of sistas, they just weren't my scene and not into the things I was into.

I'm 21 now, and they all either have kids, aren't about anything, are about things but :mjpls: Or flat out taken.

this is the best me I've been though. I'm aware, secure, and Conscious. I know my worth and it's hard to hurt my feelings now. It's my hope that I can be with and marry a BW one day. If not? :manny:

And I ain't gotta tell you about some of the BW hEre in the city, you're from here. You know the deal.

Sounds like you still on that :mjpls:.

:lolbron:

:troll:

:krs:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Good luck finding a Dr, more like a chiropractor or dentist. She'll be well past her prime and no self respecting Dr gonna pick an old blown out woman over a hot young nurse.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
:patrice:

I'm an Elle Varner fan.... my fam knows her fam.... we aint tight like that, but ya know

she bad in person y'alll :whew:

maybe I can kinda sorta give her a pass cause she's only following the doomed mindset set forth by the trendsetters of her generation?

can I give her a pass, brehs? :to:
This is the problem, women didn't set the precedent, men did. If we didn't think and act like the nana was special or anything other than a reproduction tool, we wouldn't be dealing with this shyt. Women can only get away with what we let them get away with.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
You folks talking about doctors & successful men aren't gunning for younger women are kidding yourselves.
In my class, if these guys aren't engaged or already seriously dating women in our class, they're targeting younger women.
Those white boys are complete savages and will occasionally crash undergrad parties or hit the bar and eat off of 18/19 year olds.
Just off the strength of being a fukkin' med student.
You're fooling yourselves if you think these guys are going to reach 30 with an M.D. in tow & the world as their oyster just to date a woman their age.
For the overwhelming majority of my peers, that isn't the end game.
If it isn't the young 18 year old undergrad, it'll be the 19 year old nursing student.
Or the 20 year old receptionist that he hired.
Most men who can lock down the younger, hotter model of you, your sister, cousin, ect, will do so.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
I used to be :mjpls: too. Not only because I used to get curved but because I wasn't attracted to them anyway. I used to get the "you sound white" shyt a lot as well. Then I started bangin' and they were all :krs:

And then I got out of that and got back on my grind, and started to see how many sistas were having kids and shyt. I didn't even date or fukk a BW until I was like 17 or so because I was :scust: at the mindset. Literally didn't want to be around a lot of sistas, they just weren't my scene and not into the things I was into.

I'm 21 now, and they all either have kids, aren't about anything, are about things but :mjpls: Or flat out taken.

this is the best me I've been though. I'm aware, secure, and Conscious. I know my worth and it's hard to hurt my feelings now. It's my hope that I can be with and marry a BW one day. If not? :manny:

And I ain't gotta tell you about some of the BW hEre in the city, you're from here. You know the deal.

Bruh you still young b, wait till your mid to late 20's... if you still single you probably gonna get you a WW or a latina... :manny:

If you got the patience and the knowledge from the coli brethren... hopefully you can find your queen :mjcry:

Last edited:

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
How many doctors/lawyers do you know :usure:

Doctors and lawyers are some of the biggest players out there. Game and intelligence go hand in hand.
Majority of females want a rude boy. Nothing new or exciting about this.

Truth. Basically, they know their worth and are "successful" (I would argue this, but hey). Plus that maturity and confidence, like taking candy from a baby.

I'm saying though. What kind of a doctor, which is a high stress job, would wanna deal with a 21 year old woman? Do you not knowing how annoying and immature 21 year olds are? Like every dude goal is to have a young ass girl when he's 30. 30 ain't even old, it's young as hell.

Yea, a secret when it comes to dating women. There's little difference between the shyt you put up with coming from a 21 year old and a 35 year old. :francis:

But yea, 30 is young as hell when it comes to life. You can still make pretty much any move you need to make.

In terms of attractiveness though. :ohhh:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Bruh you still young b, wait till your mid to mate 20's... if you still single you probably gonna get you a WW or a latina... :manny:

If you got the patience and the knowledge from the coli brethren... hopefully you can find detailed your queen :mjcry:
I know. I'm gonna marry a BW, ONE WAY or another. My parents always told me they were good with either Latina or Black for me. My mom was biracial and straight up :scust: at the idea of white people, and sort of instilled that in me. Even if I do date out, she most likely won't be white.

I hope she's a sista, but I'll settle for a Latina or something brown when the time comes.

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
You folks talking about doctors & successful men aren't gunning for younger women are kidding yourselves.
In my class, if these guys aren't engaged or already seriously dating women in our class, they're targeting younger women.
Those white boys are complete savages and will occasionally crash undergrad parties or hit the bar and eat off of 18/19 year olds.
Just off the strength of being a fukkin' med student.
You're fooling yourselves if you think these guys are going to reach 30 with an M.D. in tow & the world as their oyster just to date a woman their age.
For the overwhelming majority of my peers, that isn't the end game.
If it isn't the young 18 year old undergrad, it'll be the 19 year old nursing student.
Or the 20 year old receptionist that he hired.
Most men who can lock down the younger, hotter model of you, your sister, cousin, ect, will do so.

Delusional huh? She thinks a guy who makes great money and has a great career will settle down for some slut who got run down in her 20s. You def got a point. It isn't just med students, it also applies to law students and engineers. Seen it happen real time at parties and in clubs. These young hoes flock to these guy based on their potential and earnings.

Ain't no doctor with any respect would wife this hoe. She outta her mind.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Truth. Basically, they know their worth and are "successful" (I would argue this, but hey). Plus that maturity and confidence, like taking candy from a baby.

Yea, a secret when it comes to dating women. There's little difference between the shyt you put up with coming from a 21 year old and a 35 year old. :francis:

But yea, 30 is young as hell when it comes to life. You can still make pretty much any move you need to make.

In terms of attractiveness though. :ohhh:

If you keep yourself up, you can look good as hell at 30. Black people especially. When black folk take care of themselves, 30 looks fukkin immaculate. :wow:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Repped. This is true.

I saw it all at my college.

The geeks...got called out as geeks...and just stayed in the library working on their engineering/science/technology/mathematics/etc degrees. Not going to parties. No fun. No social life. Just work.

The hoes...just hoed in the field while they worked on their communications or undeclared major...While hooking up with the drug dealers on campus...The football team...The basketball team...and whoever else.

Then when it was time to graduate they hooked up with the geeks cause they saw dolla$...

My point...There is no science to getting with women...you either have it or you dont. It really doesn't take much but those types aren't working on game because the game is already played out for the..

<--- Check my name

That last semester in school in my 20s I had all kinds of crazy women coming at me with sob stories about how they'd *always* liked me. Even the jersey thots, I was out partying tho and I had a social life so I didn't sweat it :camby:

It more pissed me off to have females who'd been shooting me down coming at me on the way out the door I didn't get it for years until one of my boys with game broke it down to me like he was coaching up a rookie

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's right... Girls want fun

disciplined squares who dedicate their time to build companies and creating empires get curved for white guys or thugs.

Hence why all women are relegated to cum disposal mechanisms

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: nikka women dream man is a doctor by day and and a dboy @ night