Elle Varner Says Drug Dealers Are More Fun To Date, But She'll Marry A Doctor In Her 30's

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Book smarts aren't necessarily conducive to game though, game isn't about logic. Even in high school you'll notice the most intelligent dudes aren't necessarily the ones getting laid. When it comes to getting with women:

Social skills>>>Intelligence

The problem with a lot of really smart dudes is that they try to apply logic to women. You really can't. Why a chick will fukk with a certain guy yet turn down another can't be explained through logical principles :manny:
intelligent people usually have good social skills. They understand the world and they understand how to charm people.

Lot of people get being a geek mixed up with being intelligent. Geeks do good in school cuz they have no social life. Not cuz they're really intelligent. If they were intelligent they wouldn't be so geeky.

And more than that intelligent people are self aware. They're not gonna sit there and live in denial like most people. They'll find out what works for them through trial and error, then they'll stick with that. Intelligent dude might not be your average playa, but he'll use what little game he does have to the fullest.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Obviously they ain't looking for 30 year old waitresses, but dudes on here act like doctors and lawyers ain't looking for a woman their age. Like all men want a young ass woman. Then complain about how she took them to cleaners when they divorce. :comeon:
You just gotta let some of these dudes vent because while I somewhat agree that as women get older they definitely don't have as many options as when they were younger they can still get a nice dude if they look good. Only online do you see the amount of dudes thinking at 30 a chick might as well apply for aarp lol. Also unfortunately most of these dudes aren't the dudes that will have that extended desirability from being that get money doctor, lawyer, baller, etc so they live vicariously through others and feel happy off that.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Obviously they ain't looking for 30 year old waitresses, but dudes on here act like doctors and lawyers ain't looking for a woman their age. Like all men want a young ass woman. Then complain about how she took them to cleaners when they divorce. :comeon:
True.

But factor in the ones that married young, with the ones who actualLy want a younger woman.

Then factor in the women who went to their prestigious schools, and the young women who know a good thing when they see one.

Why would a Doctor settle for anything less than a woman who's his age, but In his profession and as successful as him, or a young woman either on her way, or flat out beautiful.?

Fact is it's either one or the other. You're not going to be 30 and not extremely successful and land yourself a doctor or lawyer.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
You just gotta let some of these dudes vent because while I somewhat agree that as women get older they definitely don't have as many options as when they were younger they can still get a nice dude if they look good. Only online do you see the amount of dudes thinking at 30 a chick might as well apply for aarp lol. Also unfortunately most of these dudes aren't the dudes that will have that extended desirability from being that get money doctor, lawyer, baller, etc so they live vicariously through others and feel happy off that.
download

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

I'm saying though. What kind of a doctor, which is a high stress job, would wanna deal with a 21 year old woman? Do you not knowing how annoying and immature 21 year olds are? Like every dude goal is to have a young ass girl when he's 30. 30 ain't even old, it's young as hell.

True.

But factor in the ones that married young, with the ones who actualLy want a younger woman.

Then factor in the women who went to their prestigious schools, and the young women who know a good thing when they see one.

Why would a Doctor settle for anything less than a woman who's his age, but In his profession and as successful as him, or a young woman either on her way, or flat out beautiful.?

Fact is it's either one or the other. You're not going to be 30 and not extremely successful and land yourself a doctor or lawyer.

I agree. I don't think you should really "settle" before you have your shyt together anyway. That's men and women. I'm 28 going on 29. nikkas on here acting like I might as well just shrivel up and die because I'll expire in a year and a half. That's still very young, it's relatively older because you're expected to have your shyt together by then.

Daps
As a man, your only hope is to have someone teach you the game early. I'm talking about before you even accomplish anything in life. You got guys who are going places or have worked hard their entire lives, giving babies to women who aren't about anything.

Another thing, geeky and intelligent aren't always the same thing. Intelligence is sexy to women, but only if it comes in the right package. The word "geek" usually implies that the guy is socially awkward on top of being intelligent.
You can eat while being a bookworm but only if you have the social skills to back it up, which is a rare mix in most cases.

Imma put my lil bros and my sons on game early :whew:

don't want them to ever have to go through what I did

Neo did that so hopefully they won't have to go through that :mjcry:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I agree. I don't think you should really "settle" before you have your shyt together anyway. That's men and women. I'm 28 going on 29. nikkas on here acting like I might as well just shrivel up and die because I'll expire in a year and a half. That's still very young, it's relatively older because you're expected to have your shyt together by then.

Not shrivel up and die. But lower your expectations. And understand that you aren't the cream of the crop anymore. It's sort of like how free agents in sports get that wake up call when they expect contracts and calls from every team, but find out that they aren't in their prime anymore, simply from the phone not ringing every 5 minutes.

30 is certainly young, not in the mind of the American Woman though. 30 is a death sentence for whatever reason. And by this time they want that doctor, that lawyer to give them children and move to the suburbs. But they won't find it because his eyes are on women like him, or beautiful,young women in general.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps

Stop it.

Like the same aged chic won't take a doctor to the cleaners...

:camby:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Not shrivel up and die. But lower your expectations. And understand that you aren't the cream of the crop anymore. It's sort of like how free agents in sports get that wake up call when they expect contracts and calls from every team, but find out that they aren't in their prime anymore, simply from the phone not ringing every 5 minutes.

30 is certainly young, not in the mind of the American Woman though. 30 is a death sentence for whatever reason. And by this time they want that doctor, that lawyer to give them children and move to the suburbs. But they won't find it because his eyes are on women like him, or beautiful,young women in general.

Thank God I took advantage of my "prime" then. :ohlawd:

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
It's a couple of things. My cousin married a WW at 28 after getting curved by BW his whole life. A lot of BW have that mindset. Bad boys first, then good guys later. And then are surprised when the good guys are taken, and say that they only marry out of their race.

When in fact, they've been around. They just weren't your priority.

I'll add another one to this. Know an African brother, been in the states for a while... English good, fashion on point, but dude was on the grind struggling to make it. Of course BW ain't take cat seriously...

Now the nikka got commas and a foreign WW.... ol girl ain't/can't go nowhere cause she ain't finding that type of dude again...