Elle Varner Says Drug Dealers Are More Fun To Date, But She'll Marry A Doctor In Her 30's

John Mayer

In your atmosphere
Daps
Reppin
Paradise Valley
mzW1pM4.gif

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
And really tho...what man wants a woman that's just going to watch TV all day, spend their money, and get high all day? Especially a doctor. Especially given their profession. It's like they didn't want to slow down their lifestyle and still wanted to have fun ...hence the reason those women i mentioned aren't married at all. Just being a woman isn't enough to be marriage material.

I feel like they should post this where every woman can see this, like a bathroom mirror or something.

Money makers will toss you in the bushes with the quickness if all you bring to the table is just looks and expect them to take care of your high milage p*ssy unless you go really old and start escor...i mean get a sugar daddy.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Repped. This is true.

I saw it all at my college.

The geeks...got called out as geeks...and just stayed in the library working on their engineering/science/technology/mathematics/etc degrees. Not going to parties. No fun. No social life. Just work.

The hoes...just hoed in the field while they worked on their communications or undeclared major...While hooking up with the drug dealers on campus...The football team...The basketball team...and whoever else.

Then when it was time to graduate they hooked up with the geeks cause they saw dolla$...

My point...There is no science to getting with women...you either have it or you dont. It really doesn't take much but those types aren't working on game because the game is already played out for the..
:mjcry:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Why do y'all keep saying this :scust:
Because it's true. You think you can go your entire youth without becoming someone worth being, and then on top of that find someone who did the opposite that still wants you when you're 30? Take that Ivy League couple for instance.

They didn't settle for one another, they are two people on the same upward trajectory that were smart enough to take the opportunity when it came.

Contrary to popular belief, Doctors ain't out here looking for 30 year old waitresses like that.

That 24 y,o premed though :banderas:

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would hope a doctor would have more sense, but knowing how p*ssy struck some men of professions and jobs are, probably not.

King Poetic

W.A.R.(We Are Relentless)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Honestly at this point in my life I really don't give a fukk about black people and the marriage shyt....

Go read and see how black marriage since the 70s has been at a all time low

I have seen especially the past 10 years sisters saying I'm going to live this wild bad boy life and when im in my 30s I'll settle down on some man train of thought dudes spit back in the day..

These chicks have no clue that the numbers don't favor them what so ever, since sisters out numbered brothers....

But like I always say... they usually have a few choices... 1.. stay a hoe 2.. go to church and say god is your man 3.. or complain with other single broads at bars every weekend about there's no good black men like kenya Moore old ass do now

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Because it's true. You think you can go your entire youth without becoming someone worth being, and then on top of that find someone who did the opposite that still wants you when you're 30? Take that Ivy League couple for instance.

They didn't settle for one another, they are two people on the same upward trajectory that were smart enough to take the opportunity when it came.

Contrary to popular belief, Doctors ain't out here looking for 30 year old waitresses like that.

That 24 y,o premed though :banderas:

Obviously they ain't looking for 30 year old waitresses, but dudes on here act like doctors and lawyers ain't looking for a woman their age. Like all men want a young ass woman. Then complain about how she took them to cleaners when they divorce. :comeon:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Honestly at this point in my life I really don't give a fukk about black people and the marriage shyt....

Go read and see how black marriage since the 70s has been at a all time low

I have seen especially the past 10 years sisters saying I'm going to live this wild bad boy life and when im in my 30s I'll settle down on some man train of thought dudes spit back in the day..

These chicks have no clue that the numbers don't favor them what so ever, since sisters out numbered brothers....

But like I always say... they usually have a few choices... 1.. stay a hoe 2.. go to church and say god is your man 3.. or complain with other single broads at bars every weekend about there's no good black men like kenya Moore old ass do now

It's a couple of things. My cousin married a WW at 28 after getting curved by BW his whole life. A lot of BW have that mindset. Bad boys first, then good guys later. And then are surprised when the good guys are taken, and say that they only marry out of their race.

When in fact, they've been around. They just weren't your priority.