Elle Varner Says Drug Dealers Are More Fun To Date, But She'll Marry A Doctor In Her 30's

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
why thesehoes thik a doctor would want THEM

when they in there 30's

full
A breh went through all that grind to be stuck with an old hoe!?!? Not likely.

He gon tell her I need a young loose chick because they're more fun.:mjpls:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Doctors and lawyers are some of the biggest players out there. Game and intelligence go hand in hand.

I know right? They think doctors, lawyers and other successful black men are a bunch of timid dorks just waiting patiently for a sniff of puss while they get finished with their thotting :russ:
Peep Melyssa Ford.
Women really need to evolve their game. This is 90's hoodrat shyt
Step it up ladies, its 2015

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Yeah she was. Her and the reporter were clearly joking. Elle ain't even say it first. The reporter said "we will marry a doctor in our 30s" and then Elle added a "or a lawyer, or something".

Like I said, it don't really apply to most people. Girl is in the public eye and probably makes more money than the average American, so y'all need to stop acting like it even applies to you when she's saying this. Are you a doctor or lawyer she wanna settle down with? :usure:
Nope. I am trying to become a project manager by day and music producer by night in LA.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
They never do. Women are foolish enough to think that the "square" fallback plan guy doesn't know his own worth vs theirs. Add in kid(s) from drug dealing "fun guy" who's too cool to use condoms and watch the stock drop harder.
And really tho...what man wants a woman that's just going to watch TV all day, spend their money, and get high all day? Especially a doctor. Especially given their profession. It's like they didn't want to slow down their lifestyle and still wanted to have fun ...hence the reason those women i mentioned aren't married at all. Just being a woman isn't enough to be marriage material.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
How many doctors/lawyers do you know :usure:

Doctors and lawyers are some of the biggest players out there. Game and intelligence go hand in hand.

Majority of females want a rude boy. Nothing new or exciting about this.
As much as I agree...my dad is a doctor and my mom was the first and only woman he seriously dated and they hit it off so....:yeshrug: