Elle Varner Says Drug Dealers Are More Fun To Date, But She'll Marry A Doctor In Her 30's

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Book smarts aren't necessarily conducive to game though, game isn't about logic. Even in high school you'll notice the most intelligent dudes aren't necessarily the ones getting laid. When it comes to getting with women:

Social skills>>>Intelligence

The problem with a lot of really smart dudes is that they try to apply logic to women. You really can't. Why a chick will fukk with a certain guy yet turn down another can't be explained through logical principles :manny:
Repped. This is true.

I saw it all at my college.

The geeks...got called out as geeks...and just stayed in the library working on their engineering/science/technology/mathematics/etc degrees. Not going to parties. No fun. No social life. Just work.

The hoes...just hoed in the field while they worked on their communications or undeclared major...While hooking up with the drug dealers on campus...The football team...The basketball team...and whoever else.

Then when it was time to graduate they hooked up with the geeks cause they saw dolla$...

My point...There is no science to getting with women...you either have it or you dont. It really doesn't take much but those types aren't working on game because the game is already played out for the..

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
I knew so many ladies like this in my time. They just fukk drug dealers to get high for free and have them buy them shyt.

Out of all of them...zero of them married doctors.

They never do. Women are foolish enough to think that the "square" fallback plan guy doesn't know his own worth vs theirs. Add in kid(s) from drug dealing "fun guy" who's too cool to use condoms and watch the stock drop harder.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Well she has to say something to garner some kind of attention, because nobody is checking for her music like that.

full

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
:comeon: she was not joking :pachaha:

Yeah she was. Her and the reporter were clearly joking. Elle ain't even say it first. The reporter said "we will marry a doctor in our 30s" and then Elle added a "or a lawyer, or something".

Like I said, it don't really apply to most people. Girl is in the public eye and probably makes more money than the average American, so y'all need to stop acting like it even applies to you when she's saying this. Are you a doctor or lawyer she wanna settle down with? :usure:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Book smarts aren't necessarily conducive to game though, game isn't about logic. Even in high school you'll notice the most intelligent dudes aren't necessarily the ones getting laid. When it comes to getting with women:

Social skills>>>Intelligence

The problem with a lot of really smart dudes is that they try to apply logic to women. You really can't. Why a chick will fukk with a certain guy yet turn down another can't be explained through logical principles :manny:

You're talking about the the ones who eventually become stem majors tho.

Lawyers aren't socially awkward, they get paid for their gift of gab. Can't speak on doctors really but they never came off as weird or socially inept either. Most doctors I've had that weren't Indian ( them fukkas are born awkward ) came across really personable and cool as hell.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Repped. This is true.

I saw it all at my college.

The geeks...got called out as geeks...and just stayed in the library working on their engineering/science/technology/mathematics/etc degrees. Not going to parties. No fun. No social life. Just work.

The hoes...just hoed in the field while they worked on their communications or undeclared major...While hooking up with the drug dealers on campus...The football team...The basketball team...and whoever else.

Then when it was time to graduate they hooked up with the geeks cause they saw dolla$...

My point...There is no science to getting with women...you either have it or you dont. It really doesn't take much but those types aren't working on game because the game is already played out for the..
As a man, your only hope is to have someone teach you the game early. I'm talking about before you even accomplish anything in life. You got guys who are going places or have worked hard their entire lives, giving babies to women who aren't about anything.

Another thing, geeky and intelligent aren't always the same thing. Intelligence is sexy to women, but only if it comes in the right package. The word "geek" usually implies that the guy is socially awkward on top of being intelligent.
You can eat while being a bookworm but only if you have the social skills to back it up, which is a rare mix in most cases.