Elle Varner Says Drug Dealers Are More Fun To Date, But She'll Marry A Doctor In Her 30's

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
why thesehoes thik a doctor would want THEM

when they in there 30's

full

BREH WTF LOLLLLLLLLLLL

Daps
Reppin
:undeveloped:

This is the mindset many women have not just drug dealers but thugs vagabonds and players then expect Poindexter in it to be there at 30 plus

Let em rot on pof getting ran through barren ring fingers and b*stards from markell in their womb

Entitlement is the disease @Turbulent

Women don't understand they are like a fruit, and after a while they become low hanging fruit, many men may want to pluck but there will be a time when not plucked that the season for harvest is over

LOOD:fjdklasdjfsd :mjlol::russ::dead:

Daps
Reppin
My older brother's old HOE...yes, HOE...literal HOE...has a family now. We're friends on FB.
My dad's old HOES, yes HOES...have boyfriends in prison, children, etc...and some clients that think they're in a relationship with a busy latina single mother, like a sitcom.

NOPE...DOING DATES ALL NIGHT. SNORTING POWDER...DOING DATES...AND GIVING UP MONEY.

Daps
Reppin
please stop.

white women stop thinking like this in their teens.

hispanic women are married by the time they are 20.

asian/arab women don't think like this at all.

it's mainly black women living out these fantasies and then wondering why they're unmarried at 35. no class having hoes all feel they deserve a doctor after all the fun is done.

i'm telling you guys this social media generation of black women is a complete lost cause. if you have a good one, consider yourself blessed and hold on to her.

1.NO. Plenty white thots and single moms out here at age 30 w/ U.N. council sets of kids...one hispanic baby, one black baby, one white baby. I'm 31.
2.Really? My ex and her friends in Miami are in their mid 20s....and their friends are in their 30s. Unmarried and/or divorced. With kids. Sorry, that's the new AMERICAN standard.
3.They out here thottin it up in Toronto, breh....and they were getting slayed by DC D-boys....Yes, the children of Diplomats getting piped down in SE DC by homies of Shy Glizzy and them.

Daps
Reppin
She and the reporter both were. But its some truth to it bad boys are fun. Same way dudes have babies with ratchets but settle with a good down ass chick to help them with their child support payments and court ordered visitations.
I believe women have a stranglehold on custody, child-birth, child-rearing, and anything other than "nikka wear a condom or don't have sex"...basically, it's not up to the dude and a bytch can do whatever she wants with your nut. Your post is invalid. Half of those nikkas don't want kids in the first place...Those ratchets are just breeders and a great deal of nikkas get caught up.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
bytches are hilarious when they think thry can be saved after errybody stretched em out and start lookin like mummies lol.
Perfect example is the woman seeking men section in Craig's list. All posts by late 30's and up lookin for "the one" :dead:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Its the equivalent of signing a 37 year old kobr Bryant to a 7 year deal

Why the fuq would a successful, professional dude want women in their 30s tho? :dahell: You put in all this work to get to where you are just to have some worn out, bitter, spoiled goods slut for a wife. :mjlol:

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
I believe women have a stranglehold on custody, child-birth, child-rearing, and anything other than "nikka wear a condom or don't have sex"...basically, it's not up to the dude and a bytch can do whatever she wants with your nut. Your post is invalid. Half of those nikkas don't want kids in the first place...Those ratchets are just breeders and a great deal of nikkas get caught up.

Believing is not knowing. When there is a surplus of age 35+ childless, never married, moderately attractive men with above median income as there are black women, then we can converse. Ratchets stay winning, ask Taye Diggs.

Daps
Reppin
Believing is not knowing. When there is a surplus of age 35+ childless, never married, moderately attractive men with above median income as there are black women, then we can converse. Ratchets stay winning, ask Taye Diggs.
These are facts. The game is changing and they can't make the same moves anymore. What happened to that "I'mma get mine, you better get yours" mentality from the 90s? Where's that skrong independence now? In the arms of a woman, crying. Bitter as hell. Out here NOT enjoying life.
Look at your selves.

Daps
Reppin
@uggymoe thots ain't winning shyt. She ain't gonna get paid. She's not getting alimony...no child support...no NOTHING. She's just getting some attention for a split second...another jawn who got smashed by a nikka with money. They'll take some pocketchange and get high...then repeat the process until they're too ugly to get high for free off quality.