Elle Varner Says Drug Dealers Are More Fun To Date, But She'll Marry A Doctor In Her 30's

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
Funny how she nonchalantly said how she evenutally going to marry a doctor, lawyer or something down the line lmao

She knows nikkas like that be in the books all time so they have little to no social interaction(aka game) so they'll just settle for anything no matter the body count the whore has

That's what uneducate "thots" think but the opposite is true. The corporate/entrepreneurial guys have access to the corporate girls :noah:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Believing is not knowing. When there is a surplus of age 35+ childless, never married, moderately attractive men with above median income as there are black women, then we can converse. Ratchets stay winning, ask Taye Diggs.
Idk if I agree with you or what anyone else is saying

But ur last sentence is close thread worthy. It's just sums it up and it's realty. As much as we clown them

Rachets stay winning:wow:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
well at least she's honest :many:

most women I know find drug dealers are entertaining............and girls wanna have fun.............

who the fukk wants to bog down with all the responsibility of being a "loyal housewife" taking care of stinky kids all day and doing everything by routine especially the sex...

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
These are facts. The game is changing and they can't make the same moves anymore. What happened to that "I'mma get mine, you better get yours" mentality from the 90s? Where's that skrong independence now? In the arms of a woman, crying. Bitter as hell. Out here NOT enjoying life.
Look at your selves.

Please post the stats on this. The older women who are sulking over this are the ones who are looking for Denzel or unattractive. The older single fit black women I know are counting stamps on their passports as they eat good and take Viator/GetYourGuide tours in exotic places at their company's expense/tax write-offs while smashing good wood on the low. Have one coworker who has Stacy Dash syndrome and looks 25 at 42 and she doesn't rarely pays her own mortgage,

Many of the older married women I know are with someone they fukking hate and are only in a relationship because of the kids, or the fear of this so-called Jesus, Allah, ostracism or they cant afford to live by themselves.

Ratchets stay winning, that is why these children and young adults are half retarded. In a previous post I mentioned a relative, age 36, fit, light skinned with an adult child by a notorious dope boy who is incarcerated for life. She moved to ATL (where the ratio of men to women is skewed) and within a few weeks hooked up with a surgeon. She dumped him because he was boring; just like the architect, real estate agent, chemist, and city planner before him.

Age is a number, if a woman keeps herself up and stays charming she will attract men as bruhs think with their dikks(muy dikk syndrome). Generally black people look better with age, especially the ones who grew up poor. My dad was ugly until college years when my mom cleaned him up. Then he became a man whore.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
I'm surprised at the acceptance of "mistakes" in here.

People saying "you're young and you're supposed to make mistakes".

I guess I should have fukked all those hood rats from my you her years, knocked them up, and looked back on it with my current woman like "Yeah those were just mistakes, I was young I didn't know any any better."

When in reality I did know better, I just don't want to be held accountable.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Ratchets stay winning, that is why these children and young adults are half retarded. In a previous post I mentioned a relative, age 36, fit, light skinned with an adult child by a notorious dope boy who is incarcerated for life. She moved to ATL (where the ratio of men to women is skewed) and within a few weeks hooked up with a surgeon. She dumped him because he was boring; just like the architect, real estate agent, chemist, and city planner before him.

:snoop:

That's where I blame the simp for not realizing his value. There's no fukkin way a surgeon or any of those other professional dudes should be messing with a 36 year old single mom with a convict baby daddy; that just defies the natural order of life. :dahell: Ratchets stay winning only because simps are allowing them to win.

Road20

All Star
Daps
Reppin
the Yay 510
For me I always failed to see the "fun" that the bad boys gave women. I mean what's so hard with kicking it with a lady and having a good time? Unless the danger and the element of surprise is what drives the fun. I knew plenty of d boys who were no nonsense serious type dudes. The difference in personality is not that much imo. These chicks just don't want to be serious. So as long as you keep it light you should be good, no matter what you do in life

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
You must live deep in the projects my nikka. :huhldup:

:mjpls: puhleeze dude...you wouldn't believe how many "professional women" FUKK dope dealers..and are content being Dope Dealer "side byatches" while they remained married to the doctore, lawyer.....and I.T cert dude who posts regularly on the coli :russ:

and I don't LIVE IN NO PROJECTS...breh :camby:

I can speak from experience when I was "in between jobs" but had expendable cash and a spot to crash at..i was banging the shyt out of this pastor's wife.....

and to quote her exact words..."I love my husband he's a great provider...but I love the rush of doing something I'm NOT suppose to be doing even more" :manny:

if you get out the house more you would see a REALITY that is far different than what's being portrayed on TV or the NET

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
:mjpls: puhleeze dude...you wouldn't believe how many "professional women" FUKK dope dealers..and are content being Dope Dealer "side byatches" while they remained married to the doctore, lawyer.....and I.T cert dude who posts regularly on the coli :russ:

and I don't LIVE IN NO PROJECTS...breh :camby:

I can speak from experience when I was "in between jobs" but had expendable cash and a spot to crash at..i was banging the shyt out of this pastor's wife.....

and to quote her exact words..."I love my husband he's a great provider...but I love the rush of doing something I'm NOT suppose to be doing even more" :manny:

if you get out the house more you would see a REALITY that is far different than what's being portrayed on TV or the NET

The professional dude most likely has his share of side pieces as well :sas2:

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
The professional dude most likely has his share of side pieces as well :sas2:

but the Professional Dude has to live with the horror of the MOTHER OF HIS CHILD letting some street cat "shoot up the club" of his wife as well as having his home and personal info violated...

:sas1:

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
but the Professional Dude has to live with the horror of the MOTHER OF HIS CHILD letting some street cat "shoot up the club" of his wife as well as having his home and personal info violated...

:sas1:

And the wife has to live with the horror of the FATHER OF HER CHILD coming home late after a session with a PAWG sloberring and riding on his dyck. :sas1: