Elle Varner Says Drug Dealers Are More Fun To Date, But She'll Marry A Doctor In Her 30's

Gains

Superstar
Daps
hope she gets shot and left paralyzed

she wont be talking that shyt

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
please stop.

white women stop thinking like this in their teens.

hispanic women are married by the time they are 20.

asian/arab women don't think like this at all.

it's mainly black women living out these fantasies and then wondering why they're unmarried at 35. no class having hoes all feel they deserve a doctor after all the fun is done.

i'm telling you guys this social media generation of black women is a complete lost cause. if you have a good one, consider yourself blessed and hold on to her.

Your entire post is full of shyt :pachaha:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
images

"oh kent why dont you be more confident...."

TO HELL WITH THAT CRAP!

images
Lowkey Kent spits the truth :mjpls:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I knew so many ladies like this in my time. They just fukk drug dealers to get high for free and have them buy them shyt.

Out of all of them...zero of them married doctors.
Lol, every chick me N my nikkas hit back in the day
:mjlol:

Aren't shyt now:francis:

We are, because a man develops from this.:blessed:

A woman with the fukk da dope man mentality NEVER recovers and more than likely even her grandchildren won't be shyt either:mjlol:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
My cousin is a hoe. She fukked with bad dudes, she doin blow and all sorts of shyt, had a kid. Then moved to Florida with her mom and the next time I seen her (about 8 years later) she was married to some spineless surgeon who she walked all over and yelled at constantly and he made him look like a bytch infront of everybody and he just had an aww shucks type of goody two shoes attitude as he stood there taking care of another mans child. But they living in a multi million dollar home and she had the nerve to say that I was acting like a lowlife cause I smoked weed. When I said what about all these hardcore stuff u did, she said that was a long time ago and people change :mjlol:. bytch u didn't change u married a sucka ass millionaire.