Elle Varner Says Drug Dealers Are More Fun To Date, But She'll Marry A Doctor In Her 30's

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
And the wife has to live with the horror of the FATHER OF HER CHILD coming home late after a session with a PAWG sloberring and riding on his dyck. :sas1:

don't worry...she got that covered...wives always got a contingency plan....Kick his money a$$ out the house...FILE FOR DIVORCE...KEEP THE KIDS....

and torment him for the next few decades with ALIMONY PAYMENTS and CHILD SUPPORT :russ:

CHECKMATE for the BYATCHES :win:

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
don't worry...she got that covered...wives always got a contingency plan....Kick his money a$$ out the house...FILE FOR DIVORCE...KEEP THE KIDS....

and torment him for the next few decades with ALIMONY PAYMENTS and CHILD SUPPORT :russ:

CHECKMATE for the BYATCHES :win:

Sweet, with a good prenup, the bytch can raise his kids while he's off smashing chicks with no commitment. :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Please post the stats on this. The older women who are sulking over this are the ones who are looking for Denzel or unattractive. The older single fit black women I know are counting stamps on their passports as they eat good and take Viator/GetYourGuide tours in exotic places at their company's expense/tax write-offs while smashing good wood on the low. Have one coworker who has Stacy Dash syndrome and looks 25 at 42 and she doesn't rarely pays her own mortgage,

Many of the older married women I know are with someone they fukking hate and are only in a relationship because of the kids, or the fear of this so-called Jesus, Allah, ostracism or they cant afford to live by themselves.

Ratchets stay winning, that is why these children and young adults are half retarded. In a previous post I mentioned a relative, age 36, fit, light skinned with an adult child by a notorious dope boy who is incarcerated for life. She moved to ATL (where the ratio of men to women is skewed) and within a few weeks hooked up with a surgeon. She dumped him because he was boring; just like the architect, real estate agent, chemist, and city planner before him.

Age is a number, if a woman keeps herself up and stays charming she will attract men as bruhs think with their dikks(muy dikk syndrome). Generally black people look better with age, especially the ones who grew up poor. My dad was ugly until college years when my mom cleaned him up. Then he became a man whore.
"Please post stats"

No. You keep naming personal examples from your life but you're one person who has probably lived in 1/5 of the places I have...and you have access to a tiny amount of the people I do. I can put your whole life in a day of mine. Please refrain from typing out emotional paragraphs of this length in my direction. I won't read the entire thing.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
she thick tho:ohlawd:
Used to be thicker

Elle.jpg

:shaq:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Idk if I agree with you or what anyone else is saying

But ur last sentence is close thread worthy. It's just sums it up and it's realty. As much as we clown them

Rachets stay winning:wow:
They're winning what exactly? Examples of the winning ratchets?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:mjpls: puhleeze dude...you wouldn't believe how many "professional women" FUKK dope dealers..and are content being Dope Dealer "side byatches" while they remained married to the doctore, lawyer.....and I.T cert dude who posts regularly on the coli :russ:

and I don't LIVE IN NO PROJECTS...breh :camby:

I can speak from experience when I was "in between jobs" but had expendable cash and a spot to crash at..i was banging the shyt out of this pastor's wife.....

and to quote her exact words..."I love my husband he's a great provider...but I love the rush of doing something I'm NOT suppose to be doing even more" :manny:

if you get out the house more you would see a REALITY that is far different than what's being portrayed on TV or the NET

marriage is amazing

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
this subject is :flabbynsick:

since the beginning of time....women have always been infatuated with so-called "bad guy" ...........look at Eve in the bible....she let Satan run game on her while she was suppose to be with Adam

"Bad Boys is NOOOO GOOD..........Good Boys are NO FUN" - Mary J. Blige:mjpls:

the responses cosigning the warped morality of this theme is hilarous and sad.......

Reply · 1
▼ Report spam or abuse

Gemini Queen
Shared on Google+ · 2 weeks ago
So on point this song is all me :snoop:

photo.jpg

ClassyyChocolatee AndBeautiful 4 months ago

Oooo Jesus. Lord knows that I'm in this situation right now. This song is hitting my situation right on the head. "Me and Mr. Wrong get along so good. Even though he breaks my heart so bad. We got a special thing going on. I love my Mr. Wrong!" Smmfh... :deadmanny:

photo.jpg

Tanya Lucero Lopez 2 months ago
Wow babe, it's like were singing this song ourselves, lol...Don't trip babe, I love you forever even though at times you've been my Mr. Wrong your actually my Mr. Right asta la ultima estrella y mas alla! ⭐ :skip:

"buh buh buh.......their is a lack of good honorable men out there" :mjpls:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Book smarts aren't necessarily conducive to game though, game isn't about logic. Even in high school you'll notice the most intelligent dudes aren't necessarily the ones getting laid. When it comes to getting with women:

Social skills>>>Intelligence

The problem with a lot of really smart dudes is that they try to apply logic to women. You really can't. Why a chick will fukk with a certain guy yet turn down another can't be explained through logical principles :manny:

Bish tried to tell me she should become a lawyer because shes good at manipulating people:mjlol:

I hit her with the :stopitslime: and let her know that being a lawyer is about persuasion and she looked discouraged like I kilt her dreams. Logic isn't for the birds homie
Repped. This is true.

I saw it all at my college.

The geeks...got called out as geeks...and just stayed in the library working on their engineering/science/technology/mathematics/etc degrees. Not going to parties. No fun. No social life. Just work.

The hoes...just hoed in the field while they worked on their communications or undeclared major...While hooking up with the drug dealers on campus...The football team...The basketball team...and whoever else.

Then when it was time to graduate they hooked up with the geeks cause they saw dolla$...

My point...There is no science to getting with women...you either have it or you dont. It really doesn't take much but those types aren't working on game because the game is already played out for the..

Those aren't geeks. Those are hustlas homie. And the nikkas who saved the thots are lames.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How many doctors/lawyers do you know :usure:

Doctors and lawyers are some of the biggest players out there. Game and intelligence go hand in hand.

Majority of females want a rude boy. Nothing new or exciting about this.

Yaaap. The nikkas studying medicine and law at my school are the biggest playas and they know the rules