Elle Varner Says Drug Dealers Are More Fun To Date, But She'll Marry A Doctor In Her 30's

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see nothing wrong with it. Drug Dealers got disposable income and plenty of free time. The average nikka ain't got neither.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I'm not mistaken Elle's mother is Cape Verdean and her father is Polynesian.
If she said or did something the coli brehs liked the would've labeled her as mixed, but since she's said something they don't like she's a black woman :mjpls:

Exactly. These guys love shytting on black women when there's an opportunity.

SnugglesDaBear

Superstar
Daps
This is the overwhelming majority of women, what else is new?

:snooze:
please stop.

white women stop thinking like this in their teens.

hispanic women are married by the time they are 20.

asian/arab women don't think like this at all.

it's mainly black women living out these fantasies and then wondering why they're unmarried at 35. no class having hoes all feel they deserve a doctor after all the fun is done.

i'm telling you guys this social media generation of black women is a complete lost cause. if you have a good one, consider yourself blessed and hold on to her.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
please stop.

white women stop thinking like this in their teens.

hispanic women are married by the time they are 20.

asian/arab women don't think like this at all.

it's mainly black women living out these fantasies and then wondering why they're unmarried at 35. no class having hoes all feel they deserve a doctor after all the fun is done.

i'm telling you guys this social media generation of black women is a complete lost cause. if you have a good one, consider yourself blessed and hold on to her.
Man shyt ya dumbass up :childplease:

Talking that bullshyt :childplease:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
As a man, your only hope is to have someone teach you the game early. I'm talking about before you even accomplish anything in life. You got guys who are going places or have worked hard their entire lives, giving babies to women who aren't about anything.

Another thing, geeky and intelligent aren't always the same thing. Intelligence is sexy to women, but only if it comes in the right package. The word "geek" usually implies that the guy is socially awkward on top of being intelligent.
You can eat while being a bookworm but only if you have the social skills to back it up, which is a rare mix in most cases.

Most humans are not wired to be social animals on top of being super intelligent.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
What's exciting about a guy that hangs out on the block all day smoking weed? Women are so dumb... but I get what they mean, he has "swag" and confidence which is pretty much the same thing girls always said about me, something about having a commanding presence. But why don't they just say that instead of this non-sense about a "bad boy"?

But listen to how confident she was about dating "bad boys" in her prime and then giving her overused goods to a doctor. They know some simp out there is just waiting for his chance to swoop in and be her knight in shining honor.

That is what happens when they grow up without a father, and watching too much damn TV. It distorts reality.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
images

"oh kent why dont you be more confident...."

TO HELL WITH THAT CRAP!

images
:laff:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
If I'm not mistaken Elle's mother is Cape Verdean and her father is Polynesian.
If she said or did something the coli brehs liked the would've labeled her as mixed, but since she's said something they don't like she's a black woman :mjpls:
oh it all make sense now :ohhh: