Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He developed the David Carr syndrome...
When the offensive line is so bad for so long, the qb pretty much deteriorates mentally...
They haven't had a respectable running game in years
They’ve been a solidly mediocre to shytty team in basically every aspect since 2009. I feel like every season my cousins are telling me how shytty they are at running the ball and playing defense.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
OBJ
Shepherd
Marshall
Engram

That's as good as it gets and he wasn't winning while they were on the field. His poor throws got two of them hurt .

He had a good run but it's over for him as a player.

:what:

Last I looked they had a winning season last year. When all the receivers were healthy this year the O line was still garbage and those dudes were dropping passes left and right. Just like they did in the Playoffs last year when Eli had a very good game. And as others have already brought up: Eli had a good 2015 season. I don't see what you're basing this "Eli is washed" shyt on. Team is garbage, no QB succeeding on this team as it is now.

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
These coli militants are just as if not worse than those st0rmfr0nt cacs. Capping for a scrub QB who’s no where near the level of a future HOF like Elite Manning, a 2x SB Champion and 2x SB MVP.

I understand the capping for Tyrod Taylor. shyt even st0rmfr0nt Gs were capping for Taylor.

But Geno fukking look like Tony Yayo Smith :heh:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cacs really hate us

now that the owner John Mara has admitted he was the one who suggested the Eli benching
one would think ALL the hate thrown at the black GM Jerry Reese would stop

’NOPE’
Maybe if Reese had fixed the damn oline none of this would be happening...

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yooo if u need a great defense,great o line, great runningback,and great WR then you are dak prescott so is that what Eli was his whole career except for 2011

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
These coli militants are just as if not worse than those st0rmfr0nt cacs. Capping for a scrub QB who’s no where near the level of a future HOF like Elite Manning, a 2x SB Champion and 2x SB MVP.

I understand the capping for Tyrod Taylor. shyt even st0rmfr0nt Gs were capping for Taylor.

this is rich coming from the guy who made the smiley of trayvon martin's dead body

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
on his resume. You're delsuoonal.

Geno's substitutions were in the 4th quarter in blowouts. Those don't count. It doesn't matter if his starts go back to 2014. Eli is not having a better year than anyone. His YPA is historically bad.
Thats not true at all he came in during injuries.

And all play counts

He's been bad at all times

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

Quote the stromfront like caping. Expose yourself

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not cherry-picking. It's called analysis. Eli has been bad for the last 7, 12, whatever games, with and without weapons. Geno hasn't. Geno has been good for over 150+ snaps. What part of this is hard for you to understand? Is 150+ snaps and a litany of Giants practices where McAdoo was impressed, "cherrypicking"?

Why don't McAdoo and Reese cherrypick for Eli then?

:mjgrin:

All y'all know more than the Giants coaching staff, the advanced statistics, etc. No, you're delusional.

You act like Genos is their future. He's gonna start a game or two till Webbs ready and they're gonna draft a qb

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Give Eli Manning all the excuses of no line, bad coaching, no talent around him

...and bash Geno Smith for not having a line, bad coaching and no talent around him with the Jets, brehs

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I'm saying :russ:

Geno had way less than Eli at WR/TE plus he was young but he can't get another opportunity without outrage:mjpls:

If Geno plays well and they win.. :sas2: