Lweezy

Banned
Daps
First of all thats not saying much. If dude was 32 sure you could keep kicking the can down the road but he's not he's 37. He's never been tom Brady so don't give me the he's still got years left when he's just been getting by for the last 15 years. A year like this is when you move on. See what Geno and Webb have for the rest of season and scout those college QBs

:huhldup:....first off he's beat Brady many times and second in the past 15 years he won two superbowls:obama:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I feel that this is all but the end of Eli in New York. There is no turning back at this point I feel cause even if Geno sucks how can you go back to Eli after benching him and with the season being lost? And I doubt he really wants to come back to the Giants anyway next year after all of this.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
No, he didn't. Geno came in against Arizona is a blowout from the stats. He threw like 3 passes from the stats before the game ended.

And no, not all play counts equally. Play with weapons, without, with game prep time, against good defenses, against bad defenses, all count differently.

if you don't know that, you're stupid. Without Philly's line and weapons, your boy Wentz plays like last year's trash.

And no, the stats say Geno has had multiple good games. You need to shut up now because you're spreading propaganda and false news at this point.
You're mentioning 1 game.

Wentz had a better year in his rookie year, with the 2 lowest rated WRs in the NFL as his #1 and 2 WRs, a rookie head coach, and a patchwork o line, then Geno has ever had.

You're the one who clearly has a bias here and is trying to push a narrative that Geno has been anything but below average for his whole career.

jflores

Pro
Daps
Reppin
From Brooklyn living in Houston
Geno fukking smith......dude is trash.
Will always appreciate Eli being part of those two Super Bowl winning teams, crazy how people forget those playoff runs he went on.....hell even last year against the Packers he was out there throwing bullets.

The Eli era was slowly coming to an end, was actually hoping they would’ve traded him at the deadline to either Jags or Cardinals and get something back.

Ownership need to clean house starting with Reese and McAdoo.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You're mentioning 1 game.

Wentz had a better year in his rookie year, with the 2 lowest rated WRs in the NFL as his #1 and 2 WRs, a rookie head coach, and a patchwork o line, then Geno has ever had.

You're the one who clearly has a bias here and is trying to push a narrative that Geno has been anything but below average for his whole career.
Will always appreciate Eli being part of those two Super Bowl winning teams, crazy how people forget those playoff runs he went on.....hell even last year against the Packers he was out there throwing bullets.

The Eli era was slowly coming to an end, was actually hoping they would’ve traded him at the deadline to either Jags or Cardinals and get something back.

It’s one thing to argue Geno got a raw deal from the jets (he did). It’s one thing to argue that he had a handful of good games in his first 2 years (he did). To argue that he’s a good quarterback or is going to turn into one at this point is another :francis:. He’s a 5th year guy at this point. The odds are much more likely he’s a career backup and not a starting quality quarterback.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
It’s one thing to argue Geno got a raw deal from the jets (he did). It’s one thing to argue that he had a handful of good games in his first 2 years (he did). To argue that he’s a good quarterback or is going to turn into one at this point is another :francis:. He’s a 5th year guy at this point. The odds are much more likely he’s a career backup and not a starting quality quarterback.
Pretty much.

I hope he does well in this audition and resurrects himself. I saw him outplay Fitz in camp last season and still get the heave-ho.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Pretty much.

I hope he does well in this audition and resurrects himself. I saw him outplay Fitz in camp last season and still get the heave-ho.
The time for him to make the leap to a quality quarterback was supposed to be 2015 with the roster they had that would have been good enough to help him develop. 2016 he definitely should have had his chance too instead of Fitz being brought back since at this point everyone knew what quality of a quarterback he is. Same old jets :manny:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
bench Eli for Devin the Dude?.

only way it makes sense is if they are trying to shop Geno and want to build up his value

Giants have been a shytty franchise going on 3 years now

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bullshyt. I watch the games. So does McAdoo, Reese and Mara. Eli causes his turnovers. He can't escape the rush, he stares down receivers, he throws late, etc. In 2017, I witnessed Eli sit in a clean pocket, stare down Engram for about 3-4 seconds and get picked off. These are the reason he threw so many INTs. People play Madden better than Eli Manning typically plays QB.
And yet athletic quarterbacks are looked down upon as lacking football IQ by cac scouts.

:mjpls:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Eli has a 6.1 yards gained per pass attempted -- 32nd in the league....ahead of Tom Savage, Jay Cutler, Deshone Kizer and Joe Flacco.

:mjlol:

And you're mad at Geno??!! Even in Geno's worst year he was at 6.3 :skip:

The line is awful!! Eli isn't even the most sacked QB this year. :lolbron: He ranks 11th.
Matt Stafford is the 2nd most frequently sacked QB in the game and he's got the Lions at 6-5 battling for a Wild Card berth.

Keep em coming brehs

full

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

McAdoo will be the first guy to go. He's been an embarrassment.