tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Pretty much.

I hope he does well in this audition and resurrects himself. I saw him outplay Fitz in camp last season and still get the heave-ho.

I watched Geno warming up right in front of me before a game against my Skins last year and swear that nikka had the best arm I've ever seen in my life.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched Geno warming up right in front of me before a game against my Skins last year and swear that nikka had the best arm I've ever seen in my life.

Arms not a problem pocket awareness and inaccuracy is. And that dude always finds a way to make a huge mistake even after playing well

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
DPv-XwdV4AEnNrt

All those dudes started this year and yet Kaep isn't good enough to start. Why isn't he on the list then?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Much worse than Blake Bortles but the Coli will tell you Bortles is the worst ever and a sentence later that Geno "got a raw deal"
You really think Geno had a legit chance to succeed with the Jets tho?

:dwillhuh:

The same excuses y’all making for Eli are the same arguments you could make for Geno

:mjlol:

Which one is it brehs?
LOL

woof

Daps
Reppin
There's honestly so much wrong in this thread at this point. Not worth it though. Get your slander/stan on. :yeshrug:

McAdoo will be the first guy to go. He's been an embarrassment.

The question is whether he makes it through the season or not now.

Listening to Mara embarrass himself yesterday and putting it together with what the reporters the team uses to leak stuff to most are saying, he clearly went into business for himself with this situation -- delivering a different plan to Eli than what had been discussed (start, come out when things go off the rails vs start just to start, absolute benching before the half no matter what) in his most McAdoo way. It wasn't ever going to go that smoothly and Mara's dumbass deserves this for trusting this fukk, but still, he basically singlehandedly set this fiasco off and permanently destroyed the classiest class that ever classed glass house that matters most to them.

I'd never thought I'd see them fire a guy in season, no matter how ugly or messy things got, but if they lose in Oakland, with even more billboards popping up and folks out here trying to rent planes to fly "Fire McAdoo" banners over coming home games... it would be smart damage control.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You really think Geno had a legit chance to succeed with the Jets tho?

:dwillhuh:

The same excuses y’all making for Eli are the same arguments you could make for Geno

:mjlol:

Which one is it brehs?
LOL

Good point. Genos plight should be compared to a 2x super bowl MVP. Very similliar careers

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You clearly don’t understand the point.
:russ:

Neither do you. Nobody is outraged the Giants are moving in another direction away from Eli it's how they handled it and who they replaced him with

At least if it was Webb you can say they want to see what he has we all know what a Geno is. Well except for the Geno fan club on here :russ: