Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Yeah. I did.
I’d expect him to go better than 2-9

:francis:

You already confirmed that you are delusional and a hater earlier in the thread. You don't have to keep on proving it with dumbass statements.

Ass coaching, ass O-line, ass receivers, ass runningbacks = ass record.

Don't matter who you got as quarterback.

Tell me I'm lying. Please. Please so we can have another dumbass statement posted by you in this thread, Raul.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You already confirmed that you are delusional and a hater earlier in the thread. You don't have to keep on proving it with dumbass statements.

Ass coaching, ass O-line, ass recivers, ass runningbacks = ass record.

Don't matter who you got as quarterback.

Tell me I'm lying. Please. Please so we can have another dumbass statement posted by you in this thread, Raul.
What is hating about anything I’ve said?

Eli is terrible and doesn’t deserve to be a starting quarterback in 2017.

He’s 2-9 breh. Even Cutler is fukkin 4-7
:mjlol:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
What is hating about anything I’ve said?

Eli is terrible and doesn’t deserve to be a starting quarterback in 2017.

He’s 2-9 breh. Even Cutler is fukkin 4-7
:mjlol:

You hating cause a huge reason for Eli's underwhelming performance is because he has a garbage ass team and YOU KNOW IT. EVERY facet of this team is laughably bad. Even the coaching and management is trash. Cutler wouldn't sniff 4 wins with this garbage ass team.

Keep the dumbass statements coming. It's quite entertaining.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
loving the trash ass giants and cowboys meltdown this season :blessed: :blessed:

superbowl contenders they said :mjlol:

Enjoy that NFC Beast Crown breh
full

You seen what happened to The Owwboys and even Team Washington when they had it
full

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Giants are supposted to be like the Steelers, Packers, in the way they handle business. The way Eli was treated wasn't up the par with who the giants claim to be as @woof said. The way this benching was handled is something I would expect out of Dallas or Oakland.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
The Giants were not going any fukking where to begin with Eli. Why the fuc k are y'all really mad for :mjgrin:

Eli,is a better quarterback than Geno maybe but he 37 and falling off the hill,why not check,out your young talent on,the depth chart and see if they can turn,around their career. :dwillhuh:

Other type,of quarterback,get these chances all the time,why,not Geno.:yeshrug:

Last edited:

woof

Daps
Reppin
Geno is going to get Shep back this weekend, so he's already got a huge leg up over what they ran out there on Thanksgiving.
The Giants are supposted to be like the Steelers, Packers, in the way they handle business. The way Eli was treated wasn't up the par with who the giants claim to be as @woof said. The way this benching was handled is something I would expect out of Dallas or Oakland.
fukk Jerry Jones, but he at least got out front and didn't hide when Romo vs Dak was going on. He actually spoke to Romo about everything and didn't duck like a bytch.

We -- and maybe even Eli himself -- ain't gonna hear shyt from Mara until he thinks the hate for him has died down and he can pass off a "I'm heartbroken. We didn't want it to end this way" banality without too much attention paid.

Edit: :leon: He's actually going to talk today. Someone must have showed him some ugly financials that required immediate damage control.

Last edited: