NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
That’s what I thought :camby:
Of course you do. And I ended up right not falling for some cac contrived “webb is doing good at practice” bullshyt you suddenly can’t find on your own.

You know your ass is lame when you claim YOU heard Webb was doing well in practice but want ME to do the work to find it. :laff:

fukk outta here.

Last edited:

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Of course you do. And I ended up right not falling for some cac contrived “webb is doing good at practice” bullshyt you suddenly can’t find on your own.

You know your ass is lame when you claim YOU heard Webb was doing well in practice but want ME to do the work to find it. :laff:

fukk outta here.
Yeah it’s “CAC shyt” to read the reports and pay attention to the news coming out of your team’s training camp :skip:

I don’t care enough to go digging for you honestly. I know what I read and was hearing about Webb. Keep digging up 2022 “told you so” articles to try and prove a point :mjlol:

NYC Rebel

Daps
Yeah it’s “CAC shyt” to read the reports and pay attention to the news coming out of your team’s training camp :skip:

I don’t care enough to go digging for you honestly. I know what I read and was hearing about Webb. Keep digging up 2022 “told you so” articles to try and prove a point :mjlol:
Post the reports. I didnt even ask…you brought them faux reports Then asked me to post them. :mindblown: Giants coach was saying different. Plus, I’ve seen in New York beat writers shyt on Geno who was playing better than Fitz at practice which wasnt true at the practices I saw. But they have a listening compliant ear in you. You dont question cacs. Why the fukk are you asking me for reports that you saw that you can pull up? You based your opinions around these so-called reports. Where are they? And how are they holding up in 2022? What article did I bring up from 2022? :dahell:

Last edited:

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Post the reports. I didnt even ask…you brought them faux reports Then asked me to post them. :mindblown: Giants coach was saying different. Plus, I’ve seen in New York beat writers shyt on Geno who was playing better than Fitz at practice which wasnt true at the practices I saw. But they have a listening compliant ear in you. You dont question cacs. Why the fukk are you asking me for reports that you saw that you can pull up? You based your opinions around these so-called reports. Where are they? And how are they holding up in 2022? What article did I bring up from 2022? :dahell:
Clown shyt I have no desire to. You are being dishonest about what was being said in 2017 and the reason why SOME of us Giants fans didn’t want Geno being brought in to start that year. You have a breh in the Giants thread saying the same shyt as me and it ain’t cacs and all that bullshyt you think is the reason. Very few in our Giants thread are “cacs” yet we all agreed at the time about benching Eli.

“You don’t question cacs” - you have no idea who I am or anything about me so just fall back with the bullshyt talking points you keep trying to apply to me. Done talking about this and no I’m not doing any research for you. Stop posting “tweets” or whatever the fukk I confused as an article as a way to prove your tired Geno point. It’s lame and forced.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Clown shyt I have no desire to. You are being dishonest about what was being said in 2017 and the reason why SOME of us Giants fans didn’t want Geno being brought in to start that year. You have a breh in the Giants thread saying the same shyt as me and it ain’t cacs and all that bullshyt you think is the reason. Very few in our Giants thread are “cacs” yet we all agreed at the time about benching Eli.

“You don’t question cacs” - you have no idea who I am or anything about me so just fall back with the bullshyt talking points you keep trying to apply to me. Done talking about this and no I’m not doing any research for you. Stop posting “tweets” or whatever the fukk I confused as an article as a way to prove your tired Geno point. It’s lame and forced.
What you said in 2017 was CAC parroting, period.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Cornball take. Period
Who ended up wrong? Not me. Not the coach. All you clowns who parrot and dont question these cacs. How far down the rabbit hole of cacery do you have to be to repeat the same exact shyt they all repeated? Word for word?

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Who ended up wrong? Not me. Not the coach. All you clowns who parrot and dont question these cacs. How far down the rabbit hole of cacery do you have to be to repeat the same exact shyt they all repeated? Word for word?
Jesus you must be a real pain in the ass to deal with in real life :francis:

NYC Rebel

Daps
Jesus you must be a real pain in the ass to deal with in real life :francis:
You can’t answer questions. I don’t see the same shyt these dumb ass jets fans say. 99% of them don’t understand football. I damn sure ain’t gonna listen to some racist in any fan base. But here you are parroting word for word the same shyt in unison with the rest of those bigots. At no point did I say the spirit of what you said was the same as theres in your dumb ass “he will call you racist” recklessness. But I know the spirit by which they say what they say and I don’t know why you didn’t question it….BRUH.