Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Eli went 35/14 with 4400+ yards in 2015, with only one WR, little run game, and, as usual, a bad OL.

This idea that he's been awful since the last SB win isn't true... though he may wish he could take that year and 2014 back, since they're what got McAdoo the HC job. :francis:
4 losing seasons in the last 6 though.

Most QBs ain't surviving that even with their all around talent not being up to par. Plenty of other teams have trash olines and suspect run games. Some have no defense, but their QBs make it work. Whose fault is it that Eli ain't mobile?

Giants gotta blow it up and start at the QB position. See what Geno and Webb can do. :yeshrug:

Letting Eli start the rest of the season does what exactly if they are moving on from him after this season? If the streak was that important, they offered him the chance to keep it going. He declined. Gotta see what these other cats can do.

Eli a cac, so even at 37, he'll get another starting job. He's probably going to the jags anyway next year

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Genos your boy :gucci:

I never thought a journeyman qb would have a fanclub this is hilarious :mjlol:

Excuse me sir geno has only been on one other team which screwed him royally in favor of Fitzpatrick
Didn’t Marshall cape for Jay Cutler?

:mjlol:
Yup
Cutler
Fitzpatrick
Manning

Probably capes for Matt Moore too

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You hating cause a huge reason for Eli's underwhelming performance is because he has a garbage ass team and YOU KNOW IT. EVERY facet of this team is laughably bad. Even the coaching and management is trash. Cutler wouldn't sniff 4 wins with this garbage ass team.

Keep the dumbass statements coming. It's quite entertaining.

OBJ
Shepherd
Marshall
Engram

That's as good as it gets and he wasn't winning while they were on the field. His poor throws got two of them hurt .

He had a good run but it's over for him as a player.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I can't believe the reaction to this. Dudes acting like Eli a legendary QB who cured cancer and is now being disrespected. This dude been trash for quite some time and has only had two good playoff runs in 15 years. Granted they won the SB in both but still...Giants been underachieving for YEARS.

I'm not gonna bring up race yet but man...this shyt brazy to me.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dudes acting like Eli's done and Genos the answer

if Geno started any season with 14 tds and 7 int's his stans would throw a parade :mjlol:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
OBJ
Shepherd
Marshall
Engram

That's as good as it gets and he wasn't winning while they were on the field. His poor throws got two of them hurt .

He had a good run but it's over for him as a player.

He developed the David Carr syndrome...
When the offensive line is so bad for so long, the qb pretty much deteriorates mentally...
They haven't had a respectable running game in years