Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was classless. I'm also pointing out what ANY SANE and KNOWLEDGEABLE football fan knows: NO fukkING QUARTERBACK IS GOING TO BE SUCCESSFUL WITH THIS WEAK ASS GIANTS TEAM.

Lets see:

- Garbage ass, laughable, almost Saturday Night Live skit worthy, offensive line.
- NO starting wide receivers
- Receivers that suit up drop every fukking ball thrown at them.
- Garbage ass head coach.

Yea, blame and bench him for fukking Geno Smith.

Ya'll nikkas is straight comedy.
All I’m reading is excuse after excuse for a veteran SB winning quarterback.

:yeshrug:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Yeah. It’s “fake militancy” to notice anti blackness by sports fans and then talk about it. :mjlol:

That’s all it takes in your world.

Just pointing out the corny shyt you trya pull in here, breh. Billy O been the harbinger of truth. Grown men don't play militant on internet messageboards full of strangers for daps.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
All I’m reading is excuse after excuse for a veteran SB winning quarterback.

:yeshrug:

This nikka still won't tell me how he thinks his QB would perform with the straight up trash Eli runs onto the field with every Sunday :russ:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Just pointing out the corny shyt you trya pull in here, breh. Billy O been the harbinger of truth. Grown men don't play militant on internet messageboards full of strangers for daps.
Grown men do it offline as I have. Pointing what one sees isn’t “fishing for daps” it’s seeing what one sees. You agree or you don’t. Daps don’t mean shyt. You deciding that there’s some form faux militancy in taking note is what’s corny.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Grown men do it offline as I have. Pointing what one sees isn’t “fishing for daps” it’s seeing what one sees. You agree or you don’t. Daps don’t mean shyt. You deciding that there’s some form faux militancy in taking note is what’s corny.

Nope. It's corny as fukk and I knew before I first clicked on this thread that a few corny nikkas was gonna play that militant shyt for daps. I see you, bro. Do ya thing. I ain't gonna call you out no more. Cook.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Kaep took a team to the Super Bowl. When he struggles, all we hear is “the league adjusted. He’s not good anymore.”

But for Eli you got every excuse in the book!

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Eli a two time fukking Superbowl MVP and the only QB on God's green Earth that can truthfully say he beat Belichick and Brady...TWICE...in the big game and he's a future Hall of Famer. Stop with the false equivalencies. Ya'll nikkas playing yourself.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Nope. It's corny as fukk and I knew before I first clicked on this thread that a few corny nikkas was gonna play that militant shyt for daps. I see you, bro. Do ya thing. I ain't gonna call you out no more. Cook.
What’s “playing militant?” The fukk does daps do for anyone? I can’t even see a dap count on my fukkkng phone. You put more thought to dap counts than I’ve ever considered. :mindblown:

So what’s really the problem? It bothers you to talk about cism? You living in 2017 America bruh?

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
What’s “playing militant?” The fukk does daps do for anyone? I can’t even see a dap count on my fukkkng phone. You put more thought to dap counts than I’ve ever considered. :mindblown:

So what’s really the problem? It bothers you to talk about cism? You living in 2017 America bruh?

Cook, bro :hubie:

I ain't gonna call you out for being a fake militant no more, bro :hubie:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kaep took a team to the Super Bowl. When he struggles, all we hear is “the league adjusted. He’s not good anymore.”

But for Eli you got every excuse in the book!

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

It's not about moving in a different direction it's how it was done and who it was done for

The guys you mentioned didn't win anything Eli won two super bowls and two Super Bowl mvp's beating the Pats and he was callously benched like he was a 10 year journeyman

NYC Rebel

Daps
Cook, bro :hubie:

I ain't gonna call you out for being a fake militant no more, bro :hubie:
Nothing to call out. Look within and ask yourself why you had to manufacture bullshyt (dap fishing :mjlol: ) as if it’s a concern of mine.

If You’re a “grown man” like you say, continue living it offline. I applaud that, but don’t think this is a niqqa who keeps that shyt to a keyboard. I’ve likely funded more kids that need help through school than you ever have. :camby: .

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not about moving in a different direction it's how it was done and who it was done for

The guys you mentioned didn't win anything Eli won two super bowls and two Super Bowl mvp's beating the Pats and he was callously benched like he was a 10 year journeyman
Eli is a 2-9 quarterback in 2017

You damn right Geno Smith should lead this team.

:mjgrin: