woof

Daps
Reppin
The Giant OL stunk in 2011 -- they gave up the most pressures in the NFL and couldn't run block for shyt.

Eli played completely out of his mind that year, with the gawdly WR trio, to keep that team from picking top three and gave the defense a chance to get hot late like they did, to make that run. It unfortunately wasn't something he could consistently repeat, not that most QBs could or should be expected to.

And I thought Watson should have been a first rounder, even if I understood the velocity concerns a team like Chicago had because of their fall/winter wind situation (Houston was perfect for him). Hell, I'm one of the few that still thinks Lamar is the best QB prospect in this coming draft so long as he goes to a team that doesn't try to change him too much. :yeshrug:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I’d expect him to perform a hell of a lot better than Eli did going 2-9 if my quarterback was in the league for 13 years and was a 20 million dollar cap hit

:picard:

Ok, you're delusional and a hater. I already knew from your posts in here but thanks for confirming.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Same dudes who bought into that lie that Deshaun Watson wasn’t a 1st round talent are the same ones caping for Eli Manning. :mjlol:

BBBut it’s the line!!
Good. Then credit the line for those SB titles. Not this overrated cac.
:sas2:

Its funny cuz we use to roast this dude on how mediocre he really is and when he gets benched nikkas wanna act shocked. Geno Smith might not ever amount to shyt but at least he's got age on his side. Giving him a shot to see if he's improved isn't rocket science. If he bums out put Webb in and than go from there and look at the draft.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
And I love the fake ass militants coming in RIGHT ON QUE :russ:

I'm as fukking pro-Black as any nikka but :dead: at dudes being upset because Eli is getting benched by Geno fukkin Smith. Dudes like ya'll is why I don't put any credence in ya'll dap fishing, wannabe Malcolm Khalid Muhammed ass nikkas :heh:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok, you're delusional and a hater. I already knew from your posts in here but thanks for confirming.
Why are you even talking about how other QBs would perform or the offensive line? I thought your gripe was that it was “classless”

You didn’t disagree with his garbage play in earlier posts

:mjgrin:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its funny cuz we use to roast this dude on how mediocre he really is and when he gets benched nikkas wanna act shocked. Geno Smith might not ever amount to shyt but at least he's got age on his side. Giving him a shot to see if he's improved isn't rocket science. If he bums out put Webb in and than go from there and look at the draft.
You smart.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
The last season Geno was a regular starter was 2014. In the games he started that year he threw more picks than TDs and had a completion percentage below 60%. Didn't even bother to look up his fumbles.

Cherry picking a few end of the year games doesn't change the overall outlook of what he's done.

He's not young. There's no upside here. He is what he is and it's not good.

Webb should be playing if they're looking to make a change
He had equal ints and picks his last season, a definite improvement from the previous season where he had better weapons. I saw a clear incline in play, especially when Decker got healthy and Percy Harvin got used to the offense having his first career 100 yard receiving games playing with Geno.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Why are you even talking about how other QBs would perform or the offensive line? I thought your gripe was that it was “classless”

You didn’t disagree with his garbage play in earlier posts

:mjgrin:

It was classless. I'm also pointing out what ANY SANE and KNOWLEDGEABLE football fan knows: NO fukkING QUARTERBACK IS GOING TO BE SUCCESSFUL WITH THIS WEAK ASS GIANTS TEAM.

Lets see:

- Garbage ass, laughable, almost Saturday Night Live skit worthy, offensive line.
- NO starting wide receivers
- Receivers that suit up drop every fukking ball thrown at them.
- Garbage ass head coach.
- NO run game whatsoever.

Yea, blame and bench him for fukking Geno Smith.

Ya'll nikkas is straight comedy.

Last edited:

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
He had equal ints and picks his last season, a definite improvement from the previous season where he had better weapons. I saw a clear incline in play, especially when Decker got healthy and Percy Harvin got used to the offense having his first career 100 yard receiving games playing with Geno.
I just looked up the fumbles. He had 8

NYC Rebel

Daps
And I love the fake ass militants coming in RIGHT ON QUE :russ:

I'm as fukking pro-Black as any nikka but :dead: at dudes being upset because Eli is getting benched by Geno fukkin Smith. Dudes like ya'll is why I don't put any credence in ya'll dap fishing, wannabe Malcolm Khalid Muhammed ass nikkas :heh:
Always that corny niqqa

NYC Rebel

Daps
Yea, that's exactly what I said when you pulled that corny shyt.
Yeah. It’s “fake militancy” to notice anti blackness by sports fans and then talk about it. :mjlol:

That’s all it takes in your world.