Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk outta here. You basing him being a "bum" on a year with no backs, no receivers, and quite possibly the worst offensive line the Giants ever had. Let's see how your team's QB performs under those circumstances. nikkas be killing me.
7 years now.

Blame everybody but the leader of your team brehs.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I fukk with Eli. Dude's calm was always next level. I was at the Jets vs. Giants game years back and squirrel was running along the Giants sideline. Giants players were scattering like bytches :russ: and the squirrel made its way past Eli, who was leaning on some box and gave two shyts about it. Even the squirrel stopped and looked back at him like :dahell:

:russ:

Last edited:

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Never forget.
The GOAT twitter account called this shyt out months ago

:mjlol:

Geno's last 5 starts stretch back to 2014. Making it the last 5 starts also ignores that he played in several games in that span where he didn't start and was terrible.

Geno had 1 good game 3 years ago in the last game of the season. Other than that he's been horrible.

Eli this year is having a better season than anything Geno has strung together.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never forget.
The GOAT twitter account called this shyt out months ago

:mjlol:

Cherry pick a handful of starts brehs

Geno stans keep pointing to the end of the year for his first few years where he had a good start or two against teams playing for nothing as it absolute proof he's a good qb :mjlol:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Geno's last 5 starts stretch back to 2014. Making it the last 5 starts also ignores that he played in several games in that span where he didn't start and was terrible.

Geno had 1 good game 3 years ago in the last game of the season. Other than that he's been horrible.

Eli this year is having a better season than anything Geno has strung together.
Geno was in the top 5 in qbr his last four games as a starter. Wasn’t just one good game.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Geno was in the top 5 in qbr his last four games as a starter. Wasn’t just one good game.
The last season Geno was a regular starter was 2014. In the games he started that year he threw more picks than TDs and had a completion percentage below 60%. Didn't even bother to look up his fumbles.

Cherry picking a few end of the year games doesn't change the overall outlook of what he's done.

He's not young. There's no upside here. He is what he is and it's not good.

Webb should be playing if they're looking to make a change

woof

Daps
Reppin
Eli went 35/14 with 4400+ yards in 2015, with only one WR, little run game, and, as usual, a bad OL.

This idea that he's been awful since the last SB win isn't true... though he may wish he could take that year and 2014 back, since they're what got McAdoo the HC job. :francis:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Please tell me Raul, how would your QB perform under those circumstances.
I’d expect him to perform a hell of a lot better than Eli did going 2-9 if my quarterback was in the league for 13 years and was a 20 million dollar cap hit

:picard:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Same dudes who bought into that lie that Deshaun Watson wasn’t a 1st round talent are the same ones caping for Eli Manning. :mjlol:

BBBut it’s the line!!
Good. Then credit the line for those SB titles. Not this overrated cac.
:sas2: