Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
:mjlol: Eli was throwing more interceptions than touchdowns until Odell got there, stop it
it was one year, bruh...and every fan with knowledge remembers that in that particular season the amount of INTs that were either incorrect routes, tipped passes or other mistakes were in the teens.

again, gotta watch the games, and not just check the stat pages.

a lot of people don't understand situations like this until their QBs go through it, honestly.

Daps
I don’t like the tenor this Eli benching is taking on by critics. If it were a white backup taking his place, I don’t think the outrage would be as grand.

Shut up

Geno is an atrocious qb before he is a black qb

He’s also Jets trash, so to start a Jets trash QB over a Giants legend

Despicable

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
it was one year, bruh...and every fan with knowledge remembers that in that particular season the amount of INTs that were either incorrect routes, tipped passes or other mistakes were in the teens.

again, gotta watch the games, and not just check the stat pages.

a lot of people don't understand situations like this until their QBs go through it, honestly.
That year was so bad. Never saw so many bounces off the receivers hands ints or Poor routes. It was the opposite of Fitz 2015 year of dropped ints and toss it up to B Marsh and hope he comes down with throws.

Eli will always be my boy.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Weird how nikkas been trashing Eli for years and now they’re outraged when he finally gets benched.

I’m a big Eli Manning fan—there was about a ten year run where I would choose Eli in a big game over just about any QB in the league cuz the man was extremely clutch. For much of his career he’d play like a QB savant in second halves to bring the Giants back into games in which they were down big at halftime. I used to always tune into the second half of Giants games to watch the comebacks. Eli had great years and I have great sports memories watching him. But let’s face it, he’s just not very good anymore and it’s time to move on.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
This is bullshyt.

People are angry because they benched a washed ass player. It doesn’t matter one bit that they said Geno gives them the best chance to win.

And by the way, what is wrong with that?
The Giants started the season 1-8

A fukkin spider monkey would give the giants a better chance of winning than Eli Manning at that point.

“Classless” is starting a bum based on shyt from 2011.

fukk outta here. You basing him being a "bum" on a year with no backs, no receivers, and quite possibly the worst offensive line the Giants ever had. Let's see how your team's QB performs under those circumstances. nikkas be killing me.

woof

Daps
Reppin
Lots of Giant fans have always been on some "We can insult the fukk outta Eli, but don't you fukking dare" shyt. They'll burn his damn jersey and call the guy with a 39 Wonderlic a retard even after two titles, but let any one else even slightly slander him and you'd think he was their own blood.

Now the most reviled HC the franchise has probably ever had is likely ending his Giants career and scumbag fraud Mara is MIA, not even affording him anything close to the same respect he showed a wife beating kicker that never won a thing.

I do feel bad for Geno, especially because he's likely only getting this one start and he got fukked over by the Jets/Jet fans, but this whole thing was never not going to blow up like this. Not with how incompetent every single aspect of the organization is.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I don’t like the tenor this Eli benching is taking on by critics. If it were a white backup taking his place, I don’t think the outrage would be as grand.

In fairness Geno Smith isn't a great QB and I've been rooting for the guy since he was drafted.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Weird how nikkas been trashing Eli for years and now they’re outraged when he finally gets benched.

I’m a big Eli Manning fan—there was about a ten year run where I would choose Eli in a big game over just about any QB in the league cuz the man was extremely clutch. For much of his career he’d play like a QB savant in second halves to bring the Giants back into games in which they were down big at halftime. I used to always tune into the second half of Giants games to watch the comebacks. Eli had great years and I have great sports memories watching him. But let’s face it, he’s just not very good anymore and it’s time to move on.

The thing is Eli showed up in last years playoffs and gave us comfort in his ability come January. WRs let him down and defensive injuries cleared way for Rodgers to go off. Front office had one job in the off season and completely ignored it. Enter 2017 season and Eli's shell-shocked from bad oline play before September is even over. Everything fell apart, and McAdoo's lack of rapport has been exposed all season. Organization been suspect since the last few years of Coughlin's tenure.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Even Eli's play this year is better than anything Geno has strung together in his career.

This would make much more sense if it were Webb playing. Geno is terrible

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
loving the trash ass giants and cowboys meltdown this season :blessed: :blessed:

superbowl contenders they said :mjlol:

I'm more happy about the Dallas c00nboys losing. All that boot licking and them cacs are turning on Dax Presc00n. :mjlol: Also loving how racist fakkit Jerry Jones never learns his lesson and keeps under achieving.