Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Scout who watches film and has no agenda

That's damn near most of the black QB's who have played in this league but I'm supposed to shed tears over Eli:camby:

Russell and Cam have had to play QB and RB, McNabb had no WR's for years, Tyrod has no WR's so why are y'all caping for an old, over the hill QB? He's lucky they didn't lock him out of the facilities like the Titans did McNair.

This is the same thing with Coughlin. Cacs letting them be :trash: for years and acting like they deserve a lifetime pass.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
This is bullshyt.

People are angry because they benched a washed ass player. It doesn’t matter one bit that they said Geno gives them the best chance to win.

And by the way, what is wrong with that?
The Giants started the season 1-8

A fukkin spider monkey would give the giants a better chance of winning than Eli Manning at that point.

“Classless” is starting a bum based on shyt from 2011.

All that shyt you're posting is whatever. Yes, it DOES MATTER. I'm not a Geno Smith hater, and Mac could truly believe that he does give you a better chance to win...but him openly saying that just shows why he clearly lost the locker room.

David Diehl said this morning he saw Eli having a mentoring session with Webb :ehh:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All that shyt you're posting is whatever. Yes, it DOES MATTER. I'm not a Geno Smith hater, and Mac could truly believe that he does give you a better chance to win...but him openly saying that just shows why he clearly lost the locker room.

David Diehl said this morning he saw Eli having a mentoring session with Webb :ehh:
Why can’t McAdoo say that Geno gives the Giants a better chance to win when it’s the truth?

:mjlol:

The Snowflake Era has begun.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I don’t like the tenor this Eli benching is taking on by critics. If it were a white backup taking his place, I don’t think the outrage would be as grand.

That's basically it. They're really mad Eli's getting benched for a nikka. If Webb were starting on Sunday, it'd still be bad, but no backlash like this.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Here we go with the militant spin. :mjlol:

Nevermind Geno's a NY Jets reject. Replace Geno with Sanchez and you get the same response, if not worse :heh:.

Geno is just caught in the crossfire.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Here we go with the militant spin. :mjlol:

Nevermind Geno's a NY Jets reject. Replace Geno with Sanchez and you get the same response, if not worse :heh:.

Geno is just caught in the crossfire.
I’m right here. Quote me.

Nothing “militant” about what I’m saying. You corny ass dudes love to dress shyt up.

I don’t think the tenor would be near as bad with Sanchez. Nothing militant about anti blackness that exists with sports fans.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I’m right here. Quote me.

Nothing “militant” about what I’m saying. You corny ass dudes love to dress shyt up.

I don’t think the tenor would be near as bad with Sanchez. Nothing militant about anti blackness that exists with sports fans.

My man I listened to WFAN all day yesterday just like most of us. Geno is barely brought up unless referencing McAdoo's statement saying Geno is the best chance to win, to which case McAdoo is further blasted. McAdoo and Mara are getting the brunt of this backlash, with Reese in 3rd when reflecting on decisions the past couple years.

I highly doubt Geno gets such a :hhh: response if didn't have a bad tenure with an in-town rival or if he was a rookie. His blackness isn't precedent in this instance IMO.

Last edited:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t like the tenor this Eli benching is taking on by critics. If it were a white backup taking his place, I don’t think the outrage would be as grand.
I think winning the super bowl twice is right behind that too tthough. I mean it's not like Rivers going down.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Geno should kneel for the anthem this week

The fukkery would be just beautiful

:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

horizon

Veteran
Daps
it's always funny how people who don't watch games show themselves with their "Eli's been trash for years" opinions. his stats have held up for the past couple seasons, and has done it without an o-line, running game, barely any WRs until Odell came and had a historically bad defense up until last season.
:mjlol: Eli was throwing more interceptions than touchdowns until Odell got there, stop it