Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
For my team I wish Geno well. But Eli will always have my respect because he proved himself when everyone just had him as Peyton’s younger brother. His play declined in recent years but I always will have Eli in high regards. Hit the big dance more than some of his rivals in NFC ( fukk romo) and gave NY is latest championship. God speed Elisha

And sorry jets fans. I get what you’re saying that Fez was carried by the defense but, he still had to make some kinda plays. Anyways let this Geno era begin.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
They’re benching a guy who was good back when T Pain had hit songs?

Yeah. They are.
And thank goodness.

Are you a Giants fan? I don't even know...

Anyway, for the long term it will probably work out. Eli is inching closer to 40 and we do have to look towards the future. However, it is the WAY everything went down that isn't sitting right with people. If it is gonna happen, fine...but you don't say "___ gives us the best chance to win." shyt is disrespectful. He has been the franchise QB for nearly a decade and a half. Helped us get two rings and prevented the Cheatriots from having a perfect SB record....off that, I'll never slander him.

Call me a c00n for that, idgaf :pacspit:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Anyway, for the long term it will probably work out. Eli is inching closer to 40 and we do have to look towards the future. However, it is the WAY everything went down that isn't sitting right with people. If it is gonna happen, fine...but you don't say "___ gives us the best chance to win." shyt is disrespectful. He has been the franchise QB for nearly a decade and a half. Helped us get two rings and prevented the Cheatriots from having a perfect SB record....off that, I'll never slander him.

Why does anyone have to be a giants fan to call out the obvious?

Eli is washed.
It doesn’t matter if it’s Geno Smith or Gino Torretta.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm with her!!!

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
And sorry jets fans. I get what you’re saying that Fez was carried by the defense but, he still had to make some kinda plays. Anyways let this Geno era begin.

Sanchez definitely played well in the playoffs. Can't take that away from him. He outplayed both Tom Brady and Peyton Manning in playoff games. That being said, he was one of the worst QBs ever statistically.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
:why: this Eli stanning and rewriting of history is disgusting....

He has been trash for almost his entire career....cats keep talking about "2x Superbowl and 2 Superbowl MVPs"....mothafukkas....the DEFENSE carried that team to the SB twice as a last place wildcard seed! Eli did just enough NOT to fuk it up and threw a couple MIRACLE eyes closed passes to win it in both cases.

QBs in the SB are ALWAYS runners up for SMVP as long as the team wins and they look half way descent....so it aint that serious.

His career stats are atrocious for someone with his experience and number of starts, alot of his "total" numbers are inflated on that stat alone.

He has absolutely NO individual accomplishments other than starting every game for 13 seasons straight.

He's never been "elite" top anything despite his name being in the damn word lol!

The Giants went to the playoffs like once in the last 5 years....and sure it wasn't all his fault....but he clearly was a problem imo. He shouda been bounced back in like 2013 or 14'

He's one of the only QBs in the league who makes the same damn mistakes that he made in his rookie year...he can't audible for shyt....he still throws the same interceptions...it's just ridiculous....

Now with all that being said...he isn't horrible...but people hyping him is just wrong. He does belong in the league though, somewhere...and i expect that he'll get a few calls from a team during the summer.

As for Gino....:ufdup:...that dude is straight BUTTCHEEKS....he can't even get the ball off the line without fukking up...and he can't complete the most basic pass plays..dude is a straight embarrassment to black QBs and he doesn't deserve to be in the league.....get that kid Webb....i've barely seen him get snaps in the pre seasons....but IMO it's obvious who should be starting.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Why does anyone have to be a giants fan to call out the obvious?

Eli is washed.
It doesn’t matter if it’s Geno Smith or Gino Torretta.

Don't matter. Like @Azul was pointing out, the way they handled it was classless. You don't treat your stars that won championships like that. Eli has always shown to be a humble, team first, never throw anybody under the bus dude that has 2 Superbowl MVPs, likely a Hall of Famer and was the only QB to ever beat the Evil Empire...twice. You don't come out and saying fukking Geno Smith is the best chance of the team winning.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:why: this Eli stanning and rewriting of history is disgusting....

He has been trash for almost his entire career....cats keep talking about "2x Superbowl and 2 Superbowl MVPs"....mothafukkas....the DEFENSE carried that team to the SB twice as a last place wildcard seed! Eli did just enough NOT to fuk it up and threw a couple MIRACLE eyes closed passes to win it in both cases.

QBs in the SB are ALWAYS runners up for SMVP as long as the team wins and they look half way descent....so it aint that serious.

His career stats are atrocious for someone with his experience and number of starts, alot of his "total" numbers are inflated on that stat alone.

He has absolutely NO individual accomplishments other than starting every game for 13 seasons straight.

He's never been "elite" top anything despite his name being in the damn word lol!

The Giants went to the playoffs like once in the last 5 years....and sure it wasn't all his fault....but he clearly was a problem imo. He shouda been bounced back in like 2013 or 14'

As for Gino....:ufdup:...that dude is straight BUTTCHEEKS....he can't even get the ball off the line without fukking up...and he can't complete the most basic pass plays..dude is a straight embarrassment to black QBs and he doesn't deserve to be in the league.....get that kid Webb....i've barely seen him get snaps in the pre seasons....but IMO it's obvious who should be starting.

Whole post is basura.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't matter. Like @Azul was pointing out, the way they handled it was classless. You don't treat your stars that won championships like that. Eli has always shown to be a humble, team first, never throw anybody under the bus dude that has 2 Superbowl MVPs, likely a Hall of Famer and was the only QB to ever beat the Evil Empire...twice. You don't come out and saying fukking Geno Smith is the best chance of the team winning.
This is bullshyt.

People are angry because they benched a washed ass player. It doesn’t matter one bit that they said Geno gives them the best chance to win.

And by the way, what is wrong with that?
The Giants started the season 1-8

A fukkin spider monkey would give the giants a better chance of winning than Eli Manning at that point.

“Classless” is starting a bum based on shyt from 2011.