woof

Daps
Reppin
I’m literally disgusted that Reese and macafool lasted longer then Eli on the giants. This is not how it was supposed to go down. Can’t wait for Eli Manning’s hall of fame ceremony I’ll be there for sure.

For all the talk about class out of maras mouth since he’s taken over this team has been classless. Wellington would not have done this.
I just can't get over how Mara didn't even talk to him.

He was clearly involved in the decision, but he can't even pick up a fukking phone, nevermind take a moment to step away from the meetings a few miles away, to talk to the man who was integral in his team winning two SBs and has consistently fallen in line even when he shouldn't have about it coming to a wrap.

Honestly, he showed more basic respect for wife beating kicker Josh Brown than Eli Manning. :mindblown:

:salute: @BucciMane and anyone else who has stayed shytting on him all along.

Last edited:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Flowers' played well Week 2 onwards. PFF ranks him as one of the best OTs. Flowers can't be blamed for Eli holding onto the ball 4 seconds, getting flustered and throwing into the dirt.
get the fukk outtaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
have u seen this nikka play...
yeah eli gotta hold the ball 4 seconds because look who the fukk hes throwing too u dumb mother fukker a bunch of nobodies all his receivers are hurt

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
get the fukk outtaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
have u seen this nikka play...
yeah eli gotta hold the ball 4 seconds because look who the fukk hes throwing too u dumb mother fukker a bunch of nobodies all his receivers are hurt

Actually you're both right.

Flowers has improved since week 2 and because Eli doesn't have any receivers defenses are either blitzing the middle and right side that's the part of the o line that's been injured and moved around all year or playing zone coverage on his only weapon Engram.

Eli has nobody to throw too and that offensive line can't protect him or move defenders for a run game its sad when the only consistent part of the o line has been Flowers the Giants have no depth in o line play that's on Reese that was a problem last year when Flowers was really bad.This o line with receivers gone for the year and an aging qb is a defensive coordinator's dream. When you see a defensive lineman at full back that's a huge problem.

How Eli is stil standing is beyond me every game feels like the NFC Title game against the 49ers and that was a great o line.

Daps
This is the worst this franchise has ever looked in my lifetime

Completely lost and now making classless moves

MacAdoo and Reese are some real grimeballs for this shyt and even worse is Mara for green lighting it

2-9 and you pull this shyt

Giants are the new Jets

El Poyo Loco

Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
This is the worst this franchise has ever looked in my lifetime

Completely lost and now making classless moves

MacAdoo and Reese are some real grimeballs for this shyt and even worse is Mara for green lighting it

2-9 and you pull this shyt

Giants are the new Jets

1995 for me was the worst

5-11 and the fans threw snowballs on the field hitting a coach for the Chargers on the head in last game of the season

El Poyo Loco

Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
Last edited:
Daps
1995 for me was the worst

5-11 and the fans threw snowballs on the field hitting a coach for the Chargers on the head in last game of the season

Not as bad as this

They did Phil somewhat dirty as I recall and LT got retired in a tremendous L to SF

But the fact ownership treated this player, and this guy, one of the true great guys in New York sports culture, like this

To bench him for a former Jets bum in Geno Smith, while being 2-9, in an attempt of the GM and Coach to save their ass and make him the scape goat

Despicable.Shame on the Giants for this, this the kinda shyt that's going to linger around this franchise for years to come