Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Peyton laid a goose egg before halftime. If we kept scoring we def would've made the super bowl . I think score was 10-0 jets at halftime.

That Pitt game was close as hell and we were in striking distance. If we had a better qb we would've won. Not to discount what mark did that year cuz Atleast he kept intact.

Dude just fell the fukk off the map when he didn't have a squad built around him:mjcry:
The Colts game shonne Greene got hurt and left the game. Thomas Jones was out of gas at that point. It made the offense one dimensional and Peyton figured out the defense and started picking us apart.

The steelers games the entire team played terrible the first half. Came out flat and unprepared like they were still hung over from the pats win.

Anybody that says Sanchez didn't step up his play in a huge way during the playoffs and was one of the reasons we did well is flat out lying. The guy was going against people like Brady and Peyton and holding his own.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sanchez was carried his entire career. His average A/YA is bottom 10 historically. If Sanchez was any good he wouldn't be a 3rd string backup right now after flunking out in NY, Philly, Dallas and everywhere else he has ever played.

Think we all know is all it takes is one coach to believe in you. A lot of crappy QB's, worse than Sanchez got jobs because some retarded coach believes in them.

kuts

All Star
Daps
Stephen A. Smith on SC6 speaking that real (about the principle).

:lolbron:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Colts game shonne Greene got hurt and left the game. Thomas Jones was out of gas at that point. It made the offense one dimensional and Peyton figured out the defense and started picking us apart.

The steelers games the entire team played terrible the first half. Came out flat and unprepared like they were still hung over from the pats win.

Anybody that says Sanchez didn't step up his play in a huge way during the playoffs and was one of the reasons we did well is flat out lying. The guy was going against people like Brady and Peyton and holding his own.
Yea you're right too. I remember the Steelers game they played like shyt in the first half and came out playing well in the second half but it was too little too late. When Rex thru his headset on the ground I legit had a tear in my eye:mjcry:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Sanchez was carried his entire career. His average A/YA is bottom 10 historically. If Sanchez was any good he wouldn't be a 3rd string backup right now after flunking out in NY, Philly, Dallas and everywhere else he has ever played.
Cool,I didn't say he was an amazing qb. I said he played well during the playoffs and he did.

He literally has a top 10 qb rating of all time in the playoffs.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Disgusting decision for one of the premier franchises in the NFL. I know y'all are losing but have some pride damn :scust:

woof

Daps
Reppin
Interesting. None of the Giants' starters are saying anything negative about Eli's benching. Only positive or neutral things. Snacks attacks Carl Banks for lamenting Eli's benching and blaming it on players who "quit".
:mjpls:
Snacks is attacking Banks for saying guys quit (which no shyt, they have) because it makes him, as a leader, look bad.

I've been around black dudes that have played with Eli, past and current, you couldn't be more wrong if you think they've got issues with him or are celebrating this because of :mjpls: reasons.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
dude on francescas show . 57 year old man CRYING over this

dissapointed in his club

long time fans are HURT rn
fukk em.

They're more upset about the streak they had without a Black QB broken than Eli's streak.

Those same idiots were ready to bench Eli for Ryan Nassib.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Andy Benoit knows nothing. He is also not a scout. He writes for MMQB and is a hack.

Eli's receivers did get open and the line gave Eli time throughout the season to make play. You'll see Benoit is wrong this Sunday. Because if Benoit is right, Geno Smith should suck.
Lol at the line giving him time. :heh:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I’m literally disgusted that Reese and macafool lasted longer then Eli on the giants. This is not how it was supposed to go down. Can’t wait for Eli Manning’s hall of fame ceremony I’ll be there for sure.

For all the talk about class out of maras mouth since he’s taken over this team has been classless. Wellington would not have done this.