Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
NY sports fans have gotten senile as time goes. They whined about Girardi. They whined about Eli. Next thing you know the Mets are gonna release David Wright and Mets fans will cry saying “let him go out on his own terms :damn:

NY sports fans are some of the worst, which is why I don't listen to WFAN or any of those type is shows. They have revisionist history & they tend to overreact. shyt look at some of the posters on this site.

@Mr. Jack Napier I thinki know how u feel about the Knicks now breh..even tho Eli >>> melo :troll: but I think I'm done with the giants. for a while atleast

Yet people were clowning me. And obviously Melo did not have anything close to the same impact Eli had with his team, but I have a problem with organizations & fans turning on players who did nothing wrong & went out there to play & gave it everything they had.

This Eli situation isn't sit right with me either, but we'll get through this breh :mjcry:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This is the worst this franchise has ever looked in my lifetime

Completely lost and now making classless moves

MacAdoo and Reese are some real grimeballs for this shyt and even worse is Mara for green lighting it

2-9 and you pull this shyt

Giants are the new Jets

what are they supposed to do? Keep playing him in a season that's been over?

They offered to start him and then bring in Geno for gametime evaluation, but Eli said no.

Dude is 37.

The post Eli era gotta begin sometime.

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
It's all good to Eli tho at least on the surface remember 14 years ago while leading the division the Giants benched Kurt Warner for Eli. This time Eli is on the other end of it but is handling it better than Warner did.

woof

Daps
Reppin
Can't believe her father said ok to this plan

I still hope Eli starts the next two years on his contract for us
The Mara that owns the team (and couldn't be bothered to even issue a statement on this or speak to Eli, he's such a scumbag) isn't her father. The incompetent VP of player evaluation Chris Mara is.

Eli is done as a Giant. They'll cut him before he's due that $5M on the third day of the league year and he'll either retire or move on to another team. Ain't no coming back from this and it's probably going to even be awhile before he even shows up for the Ring of Honor.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Is this a benching or saying we're shutting Manning down for the season? Their season is over with anyways.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
This nikka Ben McAdoo is pulling a Chip Kelly in Philly
tenor.gif

:dead: