NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Peyton threw for 375 yards and 3-4 scores with no turnovers in the conference title game. Pretty sure they lost on account of Peyton torching everyone not wearing the number 24. They still put up 19 in Pittsburgh which should have been enough to win.

Peyton laid a goose egg before halftime. If we kept scoring we def would've made the super bowl . I think score was 10-0 jets at halftime.

That Pitt game was close as hell and we were in striking distance. If we had a better qb we would've won. Not to discount what mark did that year cuz Atleast he kept intact.

Dude just fell the fukk off the map when he didn't have a squad built around him:mjcry:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Peyton laid a goose egg before halftime. If we kept scoring we def would've made the super bowl . I think score was 10-0 jets at halftime.

That Pitt game was close as hell and we were in striking distance. If we had a better qb we would've won. Not to discount what mark did that year cuz Atleast he kept intact.

Dude just fell the fukk off the map when he didn't have a squad built around him:mjcry:
It was 17-13 jets at the half. 10-0 was the 1998 conference title game in Denver. Hard for a young quarterback when all of a sudden his line gets dramatically worse in pass protection, his OC seems to get worse every year, and every season of his career he’s having to learn new receivers to throw to, especially in that market. The jets basically made like the 49ers in 1994 loading up on free agents they had no chance to keep in hopes of getting that one shot at the ring, and it blew up and put them in cap hell as a result. Then he gets hurt in 2013 and it was a wrap when I thought he was about to have a good year :manny:

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wanna like Geno but I'm just not very high on him. He reminds me of bortles

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I wanna like Geno but I'm just not very high on him. He reminds me of bortles

:laff::laff: Geno is ten times the passer bortles is.
It was 17-13 jets at the half. 10-0 was the 1998 conference title game in Denver. Hard for a young quarterback when all of a sudden his line gets dramatically worse in pass protection, his OC seems to get worse every year, and every season of his career he’s having to learn new receivers to throw to, especially in that market. The jets basically made like the 49ers in 1994 loading up on free agents they had no chance to keep in hopes of getting that one shot at the ring, and it blew up and put them in cap hell as a result. Then he gets hurt in 2013 and it was a wrap when I thought he was about to have a good year :manny:

You right breh my bad. Dunno what I was thinkin:snoop:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
This nikka Ben McAdoo is pulling a Chip Kelly in Philly
tenor.gif