Elden Ring is the most overrated game I've ever played, Arcadium nikkas owe me $60

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Yup. I remember playing Bloodborne for the first time and giving it up for about a month (same with Sekiro) thinking it was too hard. But when I came back and actually learned how to play, they hit.

This was the first time a Souls game clicked with me. Adding in jump and open world really did it for me. For my first playthrough, I didn't touch any guides. Discovering shyt like Mogh, Placidusax, Volcano Manor by total mistake made me feel like a 7 year old again playing Mega Man X2.
It was wild because I beat Malenia before the memes dropped and I just didn't see what the big deal was. :russ:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Which boss?
Those damn Valient Gargoyles in the Siofra Aqueduct

Idk what happened but i was never able to summon other players here. Cant remember why. The poison mist was OP. After I beat this I had no trouble all the way until the final boss but even that was easier than this. smh.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
fukked around and took out another cave.

Stopped me first mausoleum (dunno how to use what ever is inside yet)

And now I just stumbled upon the impalers catacombs :lupe:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
fukked around and took out another cave.

Stopped me first mausoleum (dunno how to use what ever is inside yet)

And now I just stumbled upon the impalers catacombs :lupe:

You use the mausoleums to duplicate the Remembrances you get from defeating bosses. So you can get all their items.

Fred.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Those damn Valient Gargoyles in the Siofra Aqueduct

Idk what happened but i was never able to summon other players here. Cant remember why. The poison mist was OP. After I beat this I had no trouble all the way until the final boss but even that was easier than this. smh.
I beat those dudes recently with the help of Mimic Tear summon, and the Dark Moon Greatsword

The DMG is dope for the R2 projectile, it allowed me to kill so many enemies from a distance, totally worth doing that whole Ranni questline

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
There’s a moment of calm in the middle of the game where you feel powerful like you figured everything out. Then the Fire Giant tells you :ufdup: and you gotta “git good” all over again.

Such an amazing game :wow:
But I DON'T feel powerful, even though my weapons are all 80% upgraded and I'm level 174 from farming that giant bird in Mogwyn. How are random mobs so OP? There's enjoyable difficulty and then there's just frustration

I got 50 str, 50 dex, 60 int, 40 vigor, so let me know if I should respec with a larval tear

I got the Bloodhound's Fang +7, Dark Moon Greatsword +7, and Lusat's Glintstone Staff +7 with Comet Azure, so I can do a variety of different things for the late game bosses

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
But I DON'T feel powerful, even though my weapons are all 80% upgraded and I'm level 174 from farming that giant bird in Mogwyn. How are random mobs so OP? There's enjoyable difficulty and then there's just frustration

I got 50 str, 50 dex, 60 int, 40 vigor, so let me know if I should respec with a larval tear

I got the Bloodhound's Fang +7, Dark Moon Greatsword +7, and Lusat's Glintstone Staff +7 with Comet Azure, so I can do a variety of different things for the late game bosses
Yeah i know. End of the game don’t none of that shyt matter. You gotta git good :wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Btw, also just got Moonveil katana and Rivers of Blood, but I heard that's been nerfed :mjcry:
Both are still very good weapons. Moonviel was OP cause it used to have very high stager rating so if you spammed the special attack you could do some heavy damage, After the nerf it’s still good and i still beat the game with it.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York

Well there's your problem lmfaoo 50 vigor is the mandatory minimum :mjlol: